BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 6 months and 10 years. Comparison
interest rates vary between 6.55% and 20.89% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between
$1,387 and $4,165 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan
of $10,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the
examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan
amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further
notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View
fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
What type of loan are you looking for?
MoneyPlace personal loans – Get simpler finance 100% online
MoneyPlace is one savvy lender that has changed the rules of borrowing. Now you can get a MoneyPlace personal loan 100% online. And unlike the big banks, you also get a unique deal that rewards you more the higher your credit score goes.
In a nutshell, borrowing from MoneyPlace is easier, faster, and personalised. Here’s the full breakdown.
MoneyPlace personal loans: Product specs
- Loan amount – $5,000 – $50,000
- Loan terms – 3, 5, or 7 years
- Interest rate range – From 6.45% p.a.
- Pros – Competitive rates and fewer fees.
- Cons – The minimum amount you can borrow is a bit too high.
- Best for – Anyone with a good credit score since they are more likely to get a better, fairer rate.
Types of loans offered by MoneyPlace
MoneyPlace offers the following unsecured personal loans, classified according to purpose:
- Debt consolidation loan. If you’ve got multiple debts that need to be paid at different times, this product simplifies things for you. When you use it to pay off those debts, everything you owe goes into one place. Your debt not only becomes easier to manage you’ll likely reduce your borrowing costs.
- Holiday loan. This option allows you to splurge on that getaway trip, whether you’re spending it on flights, accommodation, or other related expenses.
- Home improvement loan. Most home renovations are big projects, so you’ll need the extra financial padding to see things through to the end.
- Wedding loans. If it’s your big day and you want to make it magical, this option can pay for the basics as well as the extra trimmings.
- Medical loan. Medical bills are notorious for being eye-watering, but you can still put your health first or have that elective procedure you want with a medical expenses loan.
- Car loans. MoneyPlace offers unsecured loans for new and used cars. That means you can easily get the cash you need to boost your negotiating power when you finally go car shopping.
You can also get a loan for other purposes such as educational expenses, tax debt, and vehicle maintenance.
A closer look at MoneyPlace personal loans
- Your rate is tailored to your credit rating. Therefore, the cleaner your credit history, the lower your rate will be.
- You can make unlimited extra repayments.
- There are no ongoing fees or early repayment fees.
- However, there’s an upfront fee that gets added to your loan. It ranges from 0% to 5.5% of the amount you borrow. Other fees and charges include a $10 default fee and a $25 dishonour admin fee.
Qualifying for a MoneyPlace loan
Use the information below to see if you’re eligible for a MoneyPlace personal loan before applying:
- Be an individual and at least 18 years old
- Have Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- Be employed and earn more than $20,000 per year
- Must not have unpaid defaults or earn most of your income from government benefits
- Must not have a recent bankruptcy or be in collections
How to apply
You can jump into the application process straight from this page by clicking “Go to Site” in the table above. Applying for a MoneyPlace personal loan on the lender’s website is a matter of doing the following:
- Find out your rate – Simply fill in the online form and get a personalised rate in 2 minutes, without affecting your credit score. You’ll need your driver’s licence for this step.
- Apply – If your rate estimate sounds good, go ahead and apply in the comfort of right where you are, so long as you can access the online application form. This only takes 10 minutes.
- Get a response – After MoneyPlace reviews your information and documentation, a dedicated lending specialist will get in touch in 1 or 2 business days to let you know if your application has been approved.
- Receive the cash – When you get approved, the money is yours on the next business day or sooner.
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries