BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 6 months and 10 years. Comparison
interest rates vary between 6.55% and 20.89% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between
$1,387 and $4,165 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan
of $10,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the
examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan
amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further
notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View
fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
What type of loan are you looking for?
Plenti personal loans – Find a fairer & faster way to borrow
Plenti, (previously known as Ratesetter), has set up its own world of lending – separate from the big banks – and it’s been thriving on the Australian financial services market since 2014.
This 100% online lender has given out more than a billion dollars to over 60,000 borrowers. If you’ve got a dream to finance, be it a wedding, holiday, or cosmetic surgery procedure, then read this Plenti personal loan guide before deciding whether to join the bandwagon.
Main details about Plenti personal loans
- Amounts – Between $2,001 and $50,000
- Loan terms – Between 6 months and 5 years
- Interest rate – Varies depending on your individual circumstances and other factors
- Type of loans – Plenti offers both secured and unsecured personal loans
- Benefits – Plenti offers competitive rates compared to other Aussie lenders.
- Drawbacks – The product does not come with a redraw facility.
- Best for – Borrowers with good credit who are looking for better rates than what’s available elsewhere.
Types of loans offered by Plenti
Plenti offers unsecured personal loans at rates that are more competitive than other leading lenders like the Big Four. You can borrow between $2K and $5K and repayment periods range from 6 months to 7 years. Plenti also offers personal loans for a specific purpose, for instance:
During the application process, you also get more loan purpose options such as weddings, repairs, rental bonds, medical, investment, plus more.
If you’re thinking of hitting the road, Plenti car loans are available at an even lower rate. This option lets you borrow between $2K and $100K and repay it over 5 years maximum.
Features and benefits of Plenti personal loans
- According to Plenti, any information you provide is secure and safe from unauthorised access.
- Only monthly repayments are available (through direct debit). Use our Plenti personal loan calculator to see what your repayments could look like.
- Plenti doesn’t charge early repayment fees or penalties. This allows you to make extra repayments or pay your loan at an earlier date in full any time you like. An early payout means you save on interest.
- When you log into your Plenti account, you’ll be able to change due dates, update your details, top up your loan, or increase your repayment amount.
- If you’re having trouble making loan repayments, you can apply for financial hardship assistance to reduce your monthly repayment amount.
- You can also choose to refinance if you meet the eligibility criteria.
Rates, fees, and charges
Plenti personal loan rates vary depending on the borrower. Your interest rate is a combination of the amount you want, your chosen repayment period, your credit history, and the current rates on the market.
Plenti charges a once-off Credit Assistance Fee. You may also pay a Risk Assurance Fee depending on your credit profile. There are no monthly fees, extra repayment fees, or break costs if you pay off your entire debt early.
Qualifying for a Plenti personal loan requires the following:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be a permanent Australian citizen
- Provide proof of income showing regular earnings, and details about your bank account, expenses, and liabilities
- Have a good credit history
- Provide your driver’s licence
- If you’re self-employed, you’ll need to have been in your current role for at least 12 months. You must also provide recent individual tax returns and your notice of assessment from the ATO.
Applying for a Plenti personal loan online
- Go up the page to BestFind’s comparison table and click “Go to Site” for the product you want.
- Before you apply, spare 1 minute to get your RateEstimate. This personalised quote won’t affect your credit score.
- Once you know what you qualify for and are happy about it, fill in the loan application form and send it on its way. This only takes 5 minutes.
- Plenti will consider your employment details, income, and expenses along with the financial history documents you supply and information from credit bureaus before they give you an answer.
- Approval takes around two business days, and if you’re successful, all you have to do is accept your offer to get funds in your account within one or two business days.
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries