BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 6 months and 10 years. Comparison
interest rates vary between 6.55% and 20.89% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between
$1,387 and $4,165 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan
of $10,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the
examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan
amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further
notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View
fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
Need help choosing the right loan?
Get a multi award-winning personal loans broker, to help select the right loan
Australia-wide personal loans completed online or via the telephone (no need
for any face-to-face meetings).
Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm AESTs
An account manager will contact you within 3 hours of your enquiry.
Call 1300 884 355
What type of loan are you looking for?
MOVE Bank personal loans – Find popular finance options
You can get a MOVE Bank personal loan online through BestFind. But before you dive into the application process, here’s what you can expect from MOVE Bank personal loans at a glance:
- Loan amounts – Between $2K and $50K
- Loan terms – Up to 7 years
- Pros – You can borrow as little as $2,000, plus there are unlimited extra repayments and no monthly fees.
- Cons – Fewer credit options and a $150 establishment fee.
Keep reading for more detailed information.
Types of loans offered by MOVE Bank personal loans
At the time of writing, MOVE Bank offers the following personal credit options:
- Personal loan. You can borrow at least $2,000 up to $25,000 with this option. The funds are payable over 5 years and suitable for debt consolidation, holidays, and many other expenses.
- Personal loan special offer. According to MOVE Bank, this is a limited-time offer, but it’s not available for debt consolidation or internal refinance. With this option, you can get at least $10,000 up to $50,000 and terms of up to 7 years.
- Flexi personal credit. When you need additional credit on the go, in case of emergencies, Flexi personal credit is the right product to apply for. It’s essentially an overdraft facility that enables you to access a minimum amount of $2,000 via Visa, Debit Card, BPAY, EFTPOS, ATM, and direct debit.
- Car loans. MOVE Bank car loans are suitable for purchasing a new or used car. Read our guide on this product for further details.
A closer look at MOVE Bank personal loan features
- Flexible repayment options. A MOVE personal loan can be paid off weekly, fortnightly, or monthly depending on your income cycle. If you want to know how much you’ll have to pay, use our MOVE Bank personal loan calculator.
- Extra repayments. MOVE Bank accepts additional repayments and doesn’t charge extra repayment fees.
- Redraw facility. When you make any additional or lump sum payments, it’s possible to withdraw them down the line should unexpected expenses come up.
- Fees and charges. MOVE Bank charges an establishment fee of $150. However, you don’t have to pay monthly or redraw fees.
To be eligible for a MOVE personal loan, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a permanent Australian resident
- Provide personal details as well as details about your employment, income, living expenses, assets, and debts.
- If it’s a joint application, you must also provide the required information for the second applicant.
How to apply for a personal loan from MOVE Bank
- Select and click your preferred “Go to Site” button in the table above.
- Fill in the application form on MOVE Bank’s website. The process takes about 10 minutes to complete.
- According to MOVE Bank, you’ll get an answer on the following working day.
About MOVE Bank
Railways Credit Union was first established in 1968. It later became MOVE People Driven Banking in 2016 and then MOVE Bank in 2018, and up to now. Currently, MOVE Bank has more than 22,000 members. These members not only benefit from personal loans but also from other financial products such as home loans, credit cards, and insurance.