BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 6 months and 10 years. Comparison
interest rates vary between 6.55% and 20.89% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between
$1,387 and $4,165 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan
of $10,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the
examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan
amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further
notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View
fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
What type of loan are you looking for?
Wallet Wizard personal loans – Get quick cash the easy way
Meet Wallet Wizard, a division of Credit Corp Financial Services, and one innovative lender that uses technology to bring handy short-term loans to Aussies. These online financial products are fit for all sorts of legitimate purposes, from buying a car to holidays and emergencies.
Here’s BestFind’s quick guide to getting quick cash via a Wallet Wizard personal loan.
Wallet Wizard personal loans: Quick details
- Loan amounts. $500 – $5,000
- Loan terms. Up to 2 years
- Interest rate. 47.8%
- Security. Unsecured line of credit
- Pros. A simple and speedy online application, a smart loan engine that delivers a fast response, as well as the ability to redraw cash.
- Cons. No branches available, plus rates may be higher as is the case with most short-term loans.
- Best for. Anyone looking to borrow a small personal loan and repay it quickly to avoid high interest rates.
What loans are offered by Wallet Wizard?
Although Wallet Wizard offers one main product, you may find it under different names, such as,
- Wallet Wizard Line of Credit. This refers to how the product gives you continuous access to your available credit via redraw. Therefore, the credit account remains open, and you can use it without reapplying until you decide to close it.
- Wallet Wizard Smart Loan. This lender uses smart technology to fast-track your application. The smart Wallet Wizard loan engine quickly analyses your details before handing out your approved credit limit. There are therefore no lengthy waits or complicated requests for paperwork.
- Wallet Wizard Bad Credit Loan. Got a bad credit score? Wallet Wizard credit is still up for grabs. That’s because you’ll be assessed on your current financial circumstances, not just your credit history.
Features of Wallet Wizard personal loans
- Loan amounts. Small personal loans are not easy to come by, with many lenders starting at $5,000. Wallet Wizard, therefore, allows you to take care of those small but important expenses. However, the product is not suitable for big-ticket items since credit limits only range from $500 to $5,000.
- Fast money. If your application is approved and you accept before 2:30 pm Sydney time on a business day, you can have the cash in your bank account within 60 minutes or 24 hours.
- Repayment flexibility. Automatic repayments can be made weekly, fortnightly, or monthly (whatever suits your pay cycle), by direct debit.
- Cash redraw. You can access available credit once it reaches $500 or 25% of your credit limit, whichever is lower.
- Secure online application. When you apply via its online platform, Wallet Wizard goes to great lengths to secure and protect your information.
- Smart technology. Wallet Wizard says it uses some kind of “clever robot” to make quick, tailored decisions on applications and reduce paperwork for you.
- Customer service. While applying and getting your funds happens entirely online, it’s possible to speak to a real person if you need help along the way.
- Other benefits. You can apply for a credit limit increase as well as get in touch with Wallet Wizard if you need to miss a repayment. Borrowers who are on government benefits such as those that receive Centrelink payments are also accepted.
Fees and charges
The good thing about taking a Wallet Wizard credit product is that rates and fees are all spelled out, so you know what you’re getting into. What’s more, there aren’t many costs to consider, except for interest on your unpaid balance. That means:
- Annual fee = $0
- Service fee = $0
- Establishment or application fee = $0
However, a late fee of $10 for a direct debit reversal may apply. But this can be waived if you contact the lender in time.
You’ll need the following to qualify:
- Your internet banking details
- Two forms of ID such as driver’s licence, Medicare card, or passport number
- Personal details, employment information, and details of your expenses and other debts
How to apply for a Wallet Wizard line of credit
Wallet Wizard loans are only accessible online. If you’re applying with BestFind, use the “Go to Site” button in the table above to skip straight to the lender’s website.
Keep in mind that personal loans from Wallet Wizard are designed for short-term use and have higher interest rates than most. Make sure you use our Wallet Wizard personal loan calculator, to find an affordable repayment, so you avoid falling into a debt cycle. It’s also best to consider all available options (our personal loan comparison table can help you with this) before signing on the dotted line.
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries