Did you know you can compare 100’s of personal loans? Browse, filter and on our main personal loans comparison page.
Compare and review Illawarra Credit Union personal loan rates
Looking to make major purchase, go on a holiday or perhaps to consolidate your existing debts into one simple regular repayment? When comparing Illawarra Credit Union personal loans, there are other important things to consider and understand, other than just Illawarra Credit Union’s interest rates.
What personal loan options does Illawarra Credit Union offer?
Illawarra Credit Union has 1 personal loan product:
- Illawarra Credit Union Unsecured Personal Loan
View the above table for detailed product information and a comparison of the interest rates, fees and features.
You can also review and compare Illawarra Credit Union car loans and Illawarra Credit Union home loan.
Do you have an Illawarra Credit Union personal loans calculator?
Yes. Use the filter to adjust your loan amount and term to calculate your approximate monthly repayments. When you apply the filter, you will see a breakdown of your approximate monthly repayments as well as the total amount of interest and fees paid.
How to apply for an Illawarra Credit Union Personal Loan?
If you’d like to apply online for an Illawarra Credit Union personal loan, just scroll up and click on “Learn more” to be taken to Illawarra Credit Union’s secure online application form. Before you apply, be sure to learn about Illawarra Credit Union’s personal products, fees and eligibility criteria. Give yourself around 30 minutes to complete the application.
Illawarra Credit Union’s personal loan eligibility criteria
Before you apply for a personal loan, be sure to understand and meet the Illawarra Credit Union’s lending criteria. Below is high-level overview of Illawarra Credit Union’s criteria:
Illawarra Credit Union’s minimum requirements for a personal loan
- Minimum age of 18
- Earn a minimum of $15,000 per annum
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident or have a valid visa
Information you’ll need to provide
Whether at the Illawarra Credit Union branch or online, make sure to have the following nearby:
- Proof of income. A verifiable and steady employment. You may be required to provide copies of your most recent pay slips and employer’s contact information
- A list of your assets, expenses and liabilities
- Driver’s licence (if you have one) or other forms of ID
Are you self-employed?
If you’re self-employed, you will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for the last year (no older than 18 months)
- Your most recent personal/business tax return (no older than 18 months)
Other things to keeping mind when applying with Illawarra Credit Union
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Credit cards with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your Illawarra Credit Union personal loan
There are many additional factors Illawarra Credit Union consider when accessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
What can you use an Illawarra Credit Union personal loan for?
You can borrow for almost any worthwhile purpose. No, going to the casino and putting it all on black is not a worthwhile purpose.
Examples of common loan purpose Illawarra Credit Union will lend for:
Additional product information
Illawarra Credit Union’s minimum and maximum personal loan amounts and terms
You can borrow between $2,000 and $30,000. Over terms between 1 year and 5 years. Use our filter as a repayment calculator to see your monthly repayments and rates.
Illawarra Credit Union’s repayment schedule
Illawarra Credit Union allow weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment.
Extra repayment or early penalties
Illawarra Credit Union allows you to make additional or early repayments. There are fees associated with completely repaying your loan off early.
Illawarra Credit Union’s Variable Rate Personal Loan gives you the option of being able to make redraws.
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries