BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Did you know you can compare 100’s of personal loans? Browse, filter and on our main personal loans comparison page.
Compare and review SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank personal loan rates
Looking to make major purchase, go on a holiday or perhaps to consolidate your existing debts into one simple regular repayment? When comparing SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank personal loans, there are other important things to consider and understand, other than just SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank’s interest rates.
What personal loan options does SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank offer?
SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank has 2 personal loan products:
- SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
- SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank Variable Rate Personal Loan
View the above table for detailed product information and a comparison of the interest rates, fees and features.
You can also review and compare SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank car loans, SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank home loan and SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank credit cards.
Do you have a SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank personal loans calculator?
Yes. Use the filter to adjust your loan amount and term to calculate your approximate monthly repayments. When you apply the filter, you will see a breakdown of your approximate monthly repayments as well as the total amount of interest and fees paid.
How to apply for a SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank Personal Loan?
If you’d like to apply online for a SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank personal loan, just scroll up and click on “Learn more” to be taken to SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank’s secure online application form. Before you apply, be sure to learn about SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank’s personal products, fees and eligibility criteria. Give yourself around 30 minutes to complete the application.
SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank’s personal loan eligibility criteria
Before you apply for a personal loan, be sure to understand and meet the SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank’s lending criteria. Below is high-level overview of SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank’s criteria:
SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank’s minimum requirements for a personal loan
- Minimum age of 18
- Earn a minimum of $15,000 per annum
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident or have a valid visa
Information you’ll need to provide
Whether at the SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank branch or online, make sure to have the following nearby:
- Proof of income. A verifiable and steady employment. You may be required to provide copies of your most recent pay slips and employer’s contact information
- A list of your assets, expenses and liabilities
- Driver’s licence (if you have one) or other forms of ID
Are you self-employed?
If you’re self-employed, you will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for the last year
- Your most recent personal/business tax return
Other things to keeping mind when applying with SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Credit cards with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank personal loan
There are many additional factors SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank consider when accessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
What can you use a SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank personal loan for?
You can borrow for almost any worthwhile purpose. No, going to the casino and putting it all on black is not a worthwhile purpose.
Examples of common loan purpose SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank will lend for:
Additional product information
SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank’s minimum and maximum personal loan amounts and terms
You can borrow between $1,000 and $50,000. Over terms between 1 year and 7 years. Use our filter as a repayment calculator to see your monthly repayments and rates.
SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank’s repayment schedule
SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank allow weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment.
Extra repayment or early penalties
SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank allows you to make additional or early repayments. There are fees associated with completely repaying your loan off early.
SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank’s Variable Rate Personal Loan gives you the option of being able to make redraws.
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries
- Service One Alliance Bank Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Personal Loans to Borrow $49,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $5,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $50,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $5,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $6,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $6,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $7,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $7,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $8,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $8,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $9,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $9,500
- Personal Loans for Casual Employees
- Cosmetic Surgery Loans
- Pepper Money Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- BE Personal Banking Personal Loans
- FCCS Personal Loans
- First Option Credit Union Personal Loans
- Gateway Credit Union Personal Loans
- ME Bank Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Latitude Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Liberty Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- NOW Finance Personal Loans Repayment Calculator