BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 6 months and 10 years. Comparison
interest rates vary between 6.55% and 20.89% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between
$1,387 and $4,165 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan
of $10,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the
examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan
amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further
notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View
fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
What type of loan are you looking for?
Pepper Money personal loans – Solve real life finance needs
Pepper Money personal loans provide real life help for everyday Aussies trying to push their goals and dreams. If you need extra cash for almost anything, get the details below before signing up with this alternative lender.
Details about Pepper Money personal loans
- Amounts: From $5,000 to $50,000
- Terms: 18-84 months
- Interest rate p.a.: Range from 5.95% to 17.95%
- Comparison rate p.a.: Between 5.95% to 17.95%
- Interest rate type: Fixed
- Loan type: Secured and unsecured
What are the benefits?
- You get your rates before applying: Pepper Money quickly lets you see individual rates before applying. This won’t affect your credit score. However, if you accept the offer, a credit check is carried out and might impact your rating.
- Quick funding: Once your application gets full approval, and you have submitted the required documents, Pepper Money transfers the funds into your nominated bank account the following business day.
- Joint borrowing allowed. Pepper Money accepts both single and joint applications. If your co-borrower has the right qualifications, a joint application may offer better terms and more flexibility.
What are the disadvantages?
- Not suitable for borrowers with defaults. If you have defaults or judgement in your credit report, Pepper Money won’t accept your application.
- Restricted use. Pepper Money doesn’t approve funds for paying off mortgages, credit arrears, business expenses, defaults, and judgements.
Types of personal loans from Pepper Money
- Pepper Money secured personal loan. Any funds you receive are secured against an asset or property you own, such as your car. If you stop paying repayments, Pepper Money may claim the asset or security, which is then sold to recover any outstanding balances. Generally, you’ll get a lower interest rate and more borrowing power. For instance, Pepper Money’s interest rates for secured loans range from 5.95% to 15.45% p.a. and you can borrow between $15,000 and $50,000. This is compared to unsecured personal loans.
- Pepper Money unsecured personal loan. This is a simpler option that requires no security. It comes with a lower borrowing limit and a higher rate than the secured loan. Interest rates start from 6.95% to 17.95% p.a. and you can only borrow between $5,000 and $40,000. Loan terms range from 18 to 36 months if you borrow between $5,000 and $7,999 while you can choose 18 months to 84 months for amounts between $8,000 and $40,000.
Features of Pepper Money personal loans
- Tailored interest rates
- Unlimited early repayments
- No establishment fee, early repayment fee, break fee, administration fee, or security registration fee (subject to change)
- Easy, 10-minute online application process
- Make weekly or fortnightly repayments
- Make repayments via direct debit
- Receive funds on the following business day after your application is finalised
- Fixed interest rates so your repayments will be the same over the life of the loan
Uses for Pepper Money personal loans
You can use a Pepper Money personal loan for almost any purpose:
- Debt consolidation
- Car finance
- Holiday and travel
- Renovation and home improvement
- Wedding day
When you apply, you’ll be asked about your loan purpose to make sure you end up with the right loan for your needs. But if you’re planning to use the lump sum to pay off any defaults and judgements, or for rent, mortgage, credit arrears, tax debt and business, you’ll not qualify.
How to apply for a personal loan from Pepper Money
You can apply for a Pepper Money personal loan online with BestFind. However, it’s best if you also check out other options available in our comparison table. If you decide to go with Pepper Money, make sure to have the following things on hand:
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Proof of employment such as payslips
- Details of rent, mortgages, and debts
- Acceptable identification such as an Australian passport, driver’s licence, or Medicare card
- Proof of address
Before you click “Go to Site” also make sure you meet the lending terms which are:
- Be a permanent Australian resident who’s at least 18 years old.
- Have no paid or unpaid defaults in your credit file.
- Be employed full time, part-time or as a casual worker. Self-employed borrowers can also apply.
You can complete the secure online application process in 10 minutes. Pepper Money promises to respond within 5 hours, and once approved, you get funds on the next business day.
More about Pepper Money
Pepper Money also provides home loan products, car loans, commercial loans, and loans for professional equipment. The alternative lender says it offers finance solutions you may not find at banks. Since 2008, Pepper Money has helped many Aussies succeed, and its services also extend to places like New Zealand, Asia, and Europe.
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries