BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Did you know you can compare 100’s of personal loans? Browse, filter and save on our main personal loans comparison page.
Compare and review Bank Australia personal loan rates
Bank Australia personal loan fees
- $150 Establishment fee.
- $0 Monthly administration fee.
- $0 Redraw fee.
- $0 Early repayment fee.
Bank Australia personal loan purposes
You can borrow for almost any worthwhile purpose, and no, going to the casino and putting it all on black is not a worthwhile purpose.
Examples of common loan purposes Bank Australia will lend for:
Bank Australia personal loan approval time
If you’re an existing Bank Australia customers and apply before noon Monday to Friday, you may have applications approved and funded on the same day. For more complex applications approval times vary between 48 hours and 5 working days.
Do you have an Bank Australia personal loans calculator?
Yes. View the Bank Australia Personal Loans calculator.
Bank Australia personal loan application
If you’d like to apply online for an Bank Australia personal loan, visit Bank Australia’s website by clicking here.
Bank Australia’s personal loan eligibility criteria
Before you apply for a personal loan, be sure to understand and meet the Bank Australia’s lending criteria. Below is high-level overview of Bank Australia’s criteria:
Bank Australia personal loan requirements
- Minimum age of 18
- Earn a regular income or be asset backed
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident or have a valid visa
Information you’ll need to provide
Whether at the Bank Australia branch or online, make sure to have the following nearby:
- Proof of income. A verifiable and steady employment. You may be required to provide copies of your most recent pay slips and employer’s contact information
- A list of your assets, expenses and liabilities
- Driver’s licence (if you have one) or other forms of ID such as medicare card or passport
Are you self-employed?
If you’re self-employed, you will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for the last year (no older than 18 months)
- Your most recent personal/business tax return (no older than 18 months)
Other things to keeping mind when applying with Bank Australia
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Credit cards with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your Bank Australia personal loan
There are many additional factors Bank Australia consider when accessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
Bank Australia personal loan application status
If you have already applied for an Bank Australia personal loan, you can check your application status by calling 132 888, 8.00am to 8.00pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
Additional product information
Bank Australia minimum and maximum personal loan amounts
You can borrow between $1,000 and $100,000.
Bank Australia personal loan terms
Terms vary between 1 year and 10 years.
Bank Australia repayment schedule
Bank Australia allow weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment.
Bank Australia personal loan redraw facility
Bank Australia’s Lifestyle Property Owner Personal Loan gives you the option to make redraw additional payments you may have made.
Learn about the history of Bank Australia
Other Bank Australia products
You can also review and compare: