BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Did you know you can compare 100’s of personal loans? Browse, filter and on our main personal loans comparison page.
Compare and review Holiday Coast CU personal loan rates
Looking to make major purchase, go on a holiday or perhaps to consolidate your existing debts into one simple regular repayment? When comparing Holiday Coast CU personal loans, there are other important things to consider and understand, other than just Holiday Coast CU’s interest rates.
What personal loan options does Holiday Coast CU offer?
Holiday Coast CU has 2 personal loan products:
- Holiday Coast CU Great Day Plus
- Holiday Coast CU Live Life Home Equity
View the above table for detailed product information and a comparison of the interest rates, fees and features.
You can also review and compare Holiday Coast CU car loans, Holiday Coast CU home loan and Holiday Coast CU credit cards.
Do you have a Holiday Coast CU personal loans calculator?
Yes. Use the filter to adjust your loan amount and term to calculate your approximate monthly repayments. When you apply the filter, you will see a breakdown of your approximate monthly repayments as well as the total amount of interest and fees paid.
How to apply for a Holiday Coast CU Personal Loan?
If you’d like to apply online for a Holiday Coast CU personal loan, just scroll up and click on “Learn more” to be taken to Holiday Coast CU’s secure online application form. Before you apply, be sure to learn about Holiday Coast CU’s personal products, fees and eligibility criteria. Give yourself around 30 minutes to complete the application.
Holiday Coast CU’s personal loan eligibility criteria
Before you apply for a personal loan, be sure to understand and meet the Holiday Coast CU’s lending criteria. Below is high-level overview of Holiday Coast CU’s criteria:
Holiday Coast CU’s minimum requirements for a personal loan
- Minimum age of 18
- Earn a minimum of $15,000 per annum
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident or have a valid visa
Information you’ll need to provide
Whether at the Holiday Coast CU branch or online, make sure to have the following nearby:
- Proof of income. A verifiable and steady employment. You may be required to provide copies of your most recent pay slips and employer’s contact information
- A list of your assets, expenses and liabilities
- Driver’s licence (if you have one) or other forms of ID
Are you self-employed?
If you’re self-employed, you will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for the last year
- Your most recent personal/business tax return
Other things to keeping mind when applying with Holiday Coast CU
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Credit cards with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your Holiday Coast CU personal loan
There are many additional factors Holiday Coast CU consider when accessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
What can you use a Holiday Coast CU personal loan for?
You can borrow for almost any worthwhile purpose. No, going to the casino and putting it all on black is not a worthwhile purpose.
Examples of common loan purpose Holiday Coast CU will lend for:
Additional product information
Holiday Coast CU’s minimum and maximum personal loan amounts and terms
You can borrow between $1,000 and $80,000. Over terms between 1 year and 5 years. Use our filter as a repayment calculator to see your monthly repayments and rates.
Holiday Coast CU’s repayment schedule
Holiday Coast CU allow weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment.
Extra repayment or early penalties
Holiday Coast CU allows you to make additional or early repayments. There are fees associated with completely repaying your loan off early.
Holiday Coast CU’s Variable Rate Personal Loan gives you the option of being able to make redraws.
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries
- Holiday Coast Credit Union Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Low Doc Personal Loans
- Low Interest Personal Loans
- Personal Loans to Borrow $17,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $18,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $18,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $19,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $19,500
- Personal Loans For Retirees
- Australian Military Bank Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- RACQ Personal Loans
- RACV Personal Loans
- RateSetter Personal Loans
- Regional Australia Bank Personal Loans
- Auswide Bank Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Bank of Melbourne Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- BankSA Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Personal Loans to Borrow $24,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $24,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $2,500
- BankVic Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Personal Loans to Borrow $25,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $25,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $26,500