BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While BestFind.com.au
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the options available
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product providers and/or
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the product
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time of publishing.
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider your personal
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with BestFind.com.au.
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking up any
Holiday Coast CU Credit Card Comparison
Did you know you can compare 100s of credit cards? Review, view interest rates, calculate fees, apply online and save by visiting our main credit cards comparison page.
Compare and review Holiday Coast CU credit cards
Save time and compare all the credit cards offered by Holiday Coast CU in one go! There is no shortage of credit card products to choose from. It all comes to your specific needs and desires.
What credit card options does Holiday Coast CU offer?
Holiday Coast CU has 10 credit card products:
- Holiday Coast CU Explorer Credit Card
- Holiday Coast CU Velocity Platinum Credit Card
- Holiday Coast CU Velocity Escape Credit Card
- Holiday Coast CU Qantas Ultimate Credit Card
- Holiday Coast CU Qantas Premium Credit Card
View the above table for detailed product information and a comparison of the purchase rate, transfer rate, maximum free days and annual fees.
You can also review and compare Holiday Coast CU personal loans, Holiday Coast CU home loans and Holiday Coast CU car loans.
How to apply for a Holiday Coast CU credit card?
If you’d like to apply online for a Holiday Coast CU credit card, just scroll up and click on “Learn more” to be taken to Holiday Coast CU’s secure online application form. Before you apply, be sure to learn about Holiday Coast CU’s credit card products, fees and eligibility criteria. Give yourself around 30 minutes to complete the credit card application.
Holiday Coast CU’s credit card eligibility criteria
Before you apply for a credit card, be sure to understand and meet the Holiday Coast CU’s eligibility criteria. Below is high-level overview of Holiday Coast CU’s criteria:
Holiday Coast CU’s minimum requirements for a car loan
- Minimum age of 18
- Earn the minimum annual income requirement
- Have a good credit rating
- You’re an Australian citizen, a permanent Australian resident or a valid work visa holder (457 or other diplomatic visas)
Information you’ll need to provide
Whether at the Holiday Coast CU branch or online, make sure to have the following details and documents nearby:
- Employment information: Your annual income and savings account statements. Your current employer’s name, contact name and phone number
- Liabilities & debts: Your ongoing expenses such as day to day living expenses (think child care, food, transport costs) and any other credit cards you may have.
- Personal Information: Proof of ID (Driver License or ID card), contact information and address
Are you self-employed?
If you’re self-employed, you will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for the last year (no older than 18 months)
- Your most recent personal/business tax return (no older than 18 months)
- You may need to provide your accountant’s contact details
Other things to keep mind when applying
- Approval time takes between 0 hours (instantaneous) and 10 business days
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Other credit cards with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your Holiday Coast CU credit card
There are many additional factors Holiday Coast CU consider when accessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
Smart ways you can use your Holiday Coast CU credit card
Credit Cards are a smart way to buy goods and services, and allow you to cover unexpected expenses as well as build up your financial reputation.
Here are some tips on how to make good use of your Holiday Coast CU credit card:
- Always pay your credit card on time
- Set a credit limit that works for you, not for the bank
- Regularly check your credit card statement
- Never contract an additional credit card with another bank to make ends meet
- Check the terms and conditions very carefully. Yes, read the fine print!
- If you need to cancel your credit card, ask your bank their process to do so