Plenti car loans – Apply to get your new wheels rolling
Plenti car loans come with low rates to begin with. But if your credit history is impeccable, you can pile on more savings. According to Plenti, it has helped thousands of Aussies move forward, and there’s no denying its low-rate car loan offers one of the best opportunities to move forward. Whether you want a new ride to drive to work, take on a pleasure trip, or simply get from point A to B, Plenti can put you behind the wheel.
So, how do Plenti car loans work? Here’s your question answered, plus more.
Plenti car loans in a nutshell
Plenti car loans are an online-only financial product. Loan amounts range between $5,000 and $100,000, and loan terms are 3, 5, or 7 years. The fixed-rate starts from 6.74% p.a. Keep in mind, that these are secured car loans, so your vehicle will be at risk of repossession if you default.
- What’s good? – There are no ongoing monthly fees. Additionally, you can make extra repayments and exit your loan at an earlier date without penalty.
- Uses – Suitable for buying new and used cars less than seven years old. Plenti personal loans are also available if you need unsecured credit of up to $50,000.
- Best for – Anyone with a good credit score, since Plenti uses a personalised rate system that offers a lower rate, the better your credit score gets.
Features of Plenti car loans
- Free car loan quote. Plenti offers a free rate estimate that you can get in less than a minute and which won’t affect your credit score. While on the subject of estimates, you can also use our Plenti car loan calculator to find an affordable monthly repayment.
- Fast turnaround time. Plenti says successful loans are finalised within two days, and once you accept the offer, you could have the money in your account on the next business day.
- Early repayments. You can pay off your loan faster than agreed. Making additional loan repayments means you can offload your debt quickly and trim borrowing costs.
- Low rates, fewer fees. Plenti doesn’t charge ongoing fees, extra repayment fees, or exit fees. However, other fees and charges may apply, so read that fine print before signing up for any loan.
What you need to qualify
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- Have a good credit score
- Earn a regular income
- Provide an Australian driver’s licence
How to apply
To apply for a Plenti car loan via BestFind, head up to our comparison table above. Click the “Go to Site” button for your product to visit Plenti’s website. From there, there are only four steps between you and the open road.
- Get a RateEstimate. Plenti will ask you some questions, and then use this info to offer you a personalised rate. The process won’t take more than a minute.
- Complete the online application. If your personalised rate sounds good, fill in the online application form or pre-approval request. This can be done in under 10 minutes.
- Take care of the final details. Once Plenti pre-approves your loan, it’s time to arrange your purchase and finalise the settlement process online.
- Receive money in your bank account. With the process complete, all you need to do is accept your loan, and Plenti will transfer the funds by the next business day.
Be sure to consider all your options before applying for any car loan. Compare things like interest rates, fees, and charges, as well as other key features to ensure you’re getting a deal that matches your needs and budget.
Car loan refinance with Plenti
Saddled with an expensive car loan? Switching to a low-rate Plenti car loan might help things. That’s because interest rates start from as low as 6.74% and go up to 9.99%, depending on the state of your credit history. You can refinance between $10,000 and $100,000, and loan terms can be 3, 5, or 7 years.