BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 6 months and 10 years. Comparison
interest rates vary between 6.55% and 19.07% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between
$4,290 and $14,531 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan
of $30,000 for a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the
examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan
amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further
notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View
fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
What type of car loan are you looking for?
Suncorp car loans – low rate & flexible finance
At the time of writing, Suncorp Bank says it’s only accepting car finance applications from existing members in a bid to simplify its offerings. If you’re fortunate enough to qualify, here’s what you need to know about Suncorp car loans.
How does the Suncorp secured car loan work?
Suncorp Bank secured car loans are suitable for purchasing both new or used cars. However, the vehicle must be less than seven years old to qualify. Amounts start from $5,000, while loan terms range from 1-7 years.
- Benefits. You can make unlimited additional repayments with no penalty
- Drawbacks. Limited range of options since Suncorp Bank doesn’t offer unsecured loans or variable rate options.
- Best for. Existing members who want car finance from a lender they already have a relationship with.
Features of Suncorp car loans
- Secured. The vehicle you’re buying will be the underlying asset that guarantees the funds. If you default, Suncorp Bank may repossess your car.
- Fixed rates. Fixed repayments offer security and peace of mind since you won’t be affected by interest rate increases. This means you always know what to pay, and it’s easier to budget for your repayments.
- Additional repayments and early payoff. Sometimes you may have extra cash to spare. Suncorp allows you to divert any extra funds towards paying off your loan with no penalty. You can even settle your whole debt early, though you may incur an early payoff fee.
- Flexible repayment options. You can choose a weekly, fortnightly, and monthly repayment frequency when paying off your debt. You can also use our Suncorp car loan calculator to determine an affordable and optimum repayment.
- Fees and charges. An establishment fee, monthly fee, and early payout fee may apply.
Suncorp personal loans
Existing Suncorp members that are eligible can also apply for Suncorp Bank personal loans. This financial product allows you to borrow between $5,000 and $80,000 over a term of up to 7 years. Benefits such as extra repayments are included.
How to apply
When you decide to apply for a Suncorp Bank car loan online, you can skip straight to the process by clicking “Go to Site” in the table above. Keep in mind the following requirements apply:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a permanent Australian resident or holder of a valid work visa
- Earn a regular income and have stable employment
- Have a clean credit history
- The vehicle must be for personal use and less than seven years old
- Provide proof of identification, income, employment, residence, assets, and liabilities
- Provide tax returns if self-employed.
About Suncorp Bank
Suncorp Bank is part of the Suncorp Group, a trusted financial services institution with over 100 years in the game (since 1902). Besides car loans, Suncorp also offers insurance, home loans, as well as superannuation and retirement products.
Popular car loan searches
View all popular car loans searches