BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 6 months and 10 years. Comparison
interest rates vary between 6.55% and 19.07% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between
$4,290 and $14,531 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan
of $30,000 for a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the
examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan
amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further
notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View
fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
Bendigo Bank car loans – Find flexible & affordable finance
Bendigo Bank personal loans are big on flexibility. For instance, they work for boat buys, holiday expenses, other purposes, and most importantly, car purchases. If you’re interested in Bendigo Bank car loans, keep reading to learn more about how they work so you can apply.
Bendigo Bank car loans at a glance
Here’s a quick snapshot of Bendigo secured car loans to give you an idea of what’s most important to know:
- Loan amounts – From $2,000 to $50,000
- Loan terms – Between 1 and 7 years
- Interest rate – 7.79% p.a.
- Interest rate type – Fixed
- Comparison rate – 8.64% p.a.
How do Bendigo secured car loans work?
Besides a competitive rate and flexible terms and amounts, Bendigo Bank car loans also have other features you might consider as solid selling points:
- Stable repayments. A fixed rate makes short work of your budgeting process. Since the interest rate is firmly set in place, you have peace of mind from knowing there won’t be any unexpected increases.
- Flexible repayment options. This loan tailors the repayment frequency to your schedule rather than the other way round. If you favour monthly repayments, our Bendigo car loan calculator quickly lets you know your estimated repayment. Otherwise, you can also opt for weekly and fortnightly repayments.
- Option for extra repayments. Once you have debt on hand, the journey to pay it off begins and can drag on for a long time. But with the ability to make extra repayments, you can fast forward the process and save on interest if you want.
- Redraw facilities. You can also choose to take back your additional repayments via an online redraw facility. This option is handy for emergencies and urgent situations.
How do Bendigo unsecured personal loans work?
You can also use a Bendigo unsecured personal loan for your car purchase. With this option, the main difference you’ll observe is the slightly higher rates.
Because no security is required, you’ll get a fixed rate of 12.79% p.a. while the comparison rate is 14.89%. Otherwise, the loan is similar to what’s mentioned above for the secured personal loan.
How do Bendigo Green Personal Loans work?
This loan caters to environmentally friendly borrowers. It’s suitable if you’re purchasing an A-rated vehicle that emits less than 130g of CO2 per km. For your efforts to save the environment, you get a competitive rate of 6.79% p.a. (secured loan) or 11.79% p.a. (unsecured loan).
Again, the rest of the details are similar to what you’ll find with the regular secured car loans. For instance, you can make additional repayments and redraw as you please.
What are the fees and charges?
Since fees are subject to change, always read the fine print to ensure you have the full picture of what you’ll have to pay. Bendigo Bank car loans generally have the following fees and charges attached though some may not apply to you:
- Application fee – $150
- Documentation preparation fee – $100
- Security processing fee – varies
- Monthly service fee – $5
- Early repayment fee – $20
- Default fee – $35
What do I need to apply?
You’ll need to meet Bendigo Bank’s eligibility criteria before applying. That means you have to be a permanent Australian resident, over 18 years of age and employed or receiving a regular income. You’ll also need a clean credit history, and the loan must be for personal use only. When you apply, you’re expected to provide the following:
- ID document – Medicare, driver’s licence, passport
- Details about your income, employment, assets, and other financial commitments
Once you have everything in place, head up to the top of the page to our comparison table. Then click the right “Go to Site” button to kick-start your application.
Popular car loan searches
View all popular car loans searches