QBank car loans – Upgrade your new wheels at a low rate
QBank typically features everyday heroes as its members. This includes people from the fire, health, justice, and public service departments of Queensland. QBank has financially assisted these “servers and protectors” as well as their families since 1964. Part of that service includes providing competitively priced car loans so qualifying members can get on the road sooner.
QBank car loans in a nutshell
QBank car loans are suitable for buying a new car not more than five years old or a used car not more than ten years old. You can borrow at least $1,000 up to $100,000, depending on the option you choose. Loan terms go up to 7 years, and interest rates are variable.
- What’s good? – Fewer fees and flexible repayment options.
- What’s bad? – QBank only has three branches, located in Brisbane.
- Best for – Qualifying Queensland residents who need an affordable car loan from a local, friendly lender that understands their needs.
Types of loans offered by Qbank
- New car loan. This option allows you to borrow at least $5,000 at a special low rate. However, you can only finance vehicles up to five years old.
- Car loan. This option is suitable for cars not more than 10 years old. You can borrow a minimum of $1,000.
QBank personal loans are also available to help you cover all sorts of purposes, from debt consolidation to holidays and weddings.
Features of Qbank car loans
- Secured loan. QBank car loans are secured car loans.
- Early repayments. You can make extra repayments without penalty.
- Free online redraw. This feature gives you access to your extra repayments for times when unexpected expenses crop up.
- Discounts. You can tap into a discount rate for new car loans provided you have enough salary credit (at least $1,500 per month). You can also get 20% off a new car insurance policy taken through QBank.
- Flexible repayment options. Your repayment frequency can be weekly, fortnightly, or monthly depending on your cash flow. For best results, you can also use our QBank car loan calculator to find a monthly repayment that suits your budget.
- Rates, fees, and charges. QBank only offers variable interest rates, so your repayments may fluctuate. Fees include a funding fee of $195 and a $5 ongoing fee.
What you need
- Driver’s licence number
- Details about your income, assets, living expenses, and other loans
- Your residential history for the last two years
- Your employment history for the past two years
- Details of the second applicant, if it’s a joint application
How to apply
You can apply for a QBank car loan online anytime via BestFind. Click through to the lender’s website using the “Go to Site” button in the table above. Keep in mind that to qualify, you must:
- Be eligible to become a QBank member. You can qualify if you’re a government member or belong to Queensland’s police force, fire, health, emergency services, and correctional services department. Family members of eligible persons can also qualify.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Earn a regular income of more than $20,000 per year
Popular car loan searches
View all popular car loans searches