BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 6 months and 10 years. Comparison
interest rates vary between 6.55% and 19.07% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between
$4,290 and $14,531 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan
of $30,000 for a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the
examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan
amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further
notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View
fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
What type of car loan are you looking for?
Beyond Bank car loans – Find low-cost and flexible finance
If you’re rolling out a finance search for your new or used set of wheels, you might want to pull up on Beyond Bank. Beyond Bank is one of the heavyweights in Australia’s customer-owned banking sector, and the institution boasts a range of car loan money-saver deals. BestFind shines a spotlight on what they have to offer, so you can decide what’s good for your pocket.
Types of car loans from Beyond Bank
Here’s a quick browse through the range of Beyond Bank car loans:
- Low Rate Special Car Loan Offer. This offer is right up your alley if you’re financing a new car or one that’s less than two years old. The interest rate is quite a buy, and amounts start from $25,000 going up to 100% of the vehicle’s purchase price.
- Low Rate Car Loan. This option offers another great deal with an interest rate that’s also easy on the pocketbook. There’s a discounted environmental car loan for ecologically conscious borrowers. Vehicle age restrictions extend up to 6 years which is a boon if you plan to go the pre-owned route. You can borrow as little as $5,000 and walk away with up to 150% of the vehicle’s value – an exciting offer that gives you extra cash for any other uses you have in mind.
- No Fee Car Loan. The No Fee car loan lives up to its name since you won’t find any upfront or ongoing fees in sight. However, the interest rate is a tad higher than for other products. On the upside, you can borrow at most 150% of your vehicle’s value from a minimum of $10,000. The offer applies to new and older vehicles that are 6 years old and below. Alternatively, and as with the Low Rate Car Loan, you can use an existing vehicle as security and then use the funds however you please.
- Flexi Rate Car Loan. The Flexi car loan earns its name with flexible terms that apply to new and used cars. There’s also the freedom to choose between a fixed or variable interest rate. The minimum loan amount sits at $5,000, and discounts are also available for environmentally friendly borrowers.
What are the key features of Beyond Bank car loans?
Across the board, here’s what you can expect when taking out a Beyond Bank car and personal loan:
- Amounts. $5,000 minimum and up to $80,000 or 150% of your ride’s purchase price.
- Terms. These range from 1 to 7 years.
- Fees and charges. Except for the No Fee car loan, you can generally expect to pay for establishment fees, security documentation fees, PPSR fees, and monthly admin fees.
- Interest rate types. The Flexi car loan lets you take your pick from fixed or variable rate options. The rest offer fixed rates and peace of mind from knowing your repayments will remain the same over the life of your loan.
- Repayments. You have the option of choosing weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments. Our Beyond Bank car loan calculator is also available at the top of this page if you want to compare your monthly repayment options.
- Early repayments. You can make extra repayments and clean up your debt faster without also paying early repayment fees.
- Pre-approval. This gives you the all-clear to confidently shop for your dream car, knowing exactly how much cash you have access to.
- Redraw facility. When you need to, you can still pluck out any extra repayments you’ve made in the past. However, be mindful of the associated costs of such privileges.
How do I apply?
To apply online for a Beyond Bank car loan of your choice, scroll up to our comparison table. Then click the “Go to Site” button to move over to the application page. Beyond Bank lending criteria generally states that you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Earn more than $2,000 per month
- Have a clean credit history
- Agree to a credit check
You’ll also need to supply the following to set the scene for your application:
- Details about your employment, income, assets and liabilities
- Contact details
- Driver’s licence number
- Current address
More about Beyond Bank
Besides car and personal loans, Beyond Bank also offers credit for motorcycles, caravans and boats. In addition, the institution provides a range of other financial products and has assets worth billions of dollars under its management. Beyond Bank also has well over 250 000 customers and more than 40 branches across the country.
Popular car loan searches
View all popular car loans searches