Did you know you can compare 100’s of personal loans? Browse, filter and on our main personal loans comparison page.
Compare and review IMB personal loan rates
Looking to make major purchase, go on a holiday or perhaps to consolidate your existing debts into one simple regular repayment? When comparing IMB personal loans, there are other important things to consider and understand, other than just IMB’s interest rates.
What personal loan options does IMB offer?
IMB has 2 personal loan products:
- IMB Unsecured Personal Loan
- IMB Secured Personal Loan
View the above table for detailed product information and a comparison of the interest rates, fees and features.
You can also review and compare IMB car loans, IMB home loan and IMB credit cards.
Do you have an IMB personal loans calculator?
Yes. Use the filter to adjust your loan amount and term to calculate your approximate monthly repayments. When you apply the filter, you will see a breakdown of your approximate monthly repayments as well as the total amount of interest and fees paid.
How to apply for an IMB Personal Loan?
If you’d like to apply online for an IMB personal loan, just scroll up and click on “Learn more” to be taken to IMB’s secure online application form. Before you apply, be sure to learn about IMB’s personal products, fees and eligibility criteria. Give yourself around 30 minutes to complete the application.
IMB’s personal loan eligibility criteria
Before you apply for a personal loan, be sure to understand and meet the IMB’s lending criteria. Below is high-level overview of IMB’s criteria:
IMB’s minimum requirements for a personal loan
- Minimum age of 18
- Earn a minimum of $15,000 per annum
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident or have a valid visa
Information you’ll need to provide
Whether at the IMB branch or online, make sure to have the following nearby:
- Proof of income. A verifiable and steady employment. You may be required to provide copies of your most recent pay slips and employer’s contact information
- A list of your assets, expenses and liabilities
- Driver’s licence (if you have one) or other forms of ID
Are you self-employed?
If you’re self-employed, you will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for the last year
- Your most recent personal/business tax return
Other things to keeping mind when applying with IMB
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Credit cards with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your IMB personal loan
There are many additional factors IMB consider when accessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
What can you use an IMB personal loan for?
You can borrow for almost any worthwhile purpose. No, going to the casino and putting it all on black is not a worthwhile purpose.
Examples of common loan purpose IMB will lend for:
Additional product information
IMB’s minimum and maximum personal loan amounts and terms
You can borrow between $2,000 and $20,000. Over terms between 1 year and 5 years. Use our filter as a repayment calculator to see your monthly repayments and rates.
IMB’s repayment schedule
IMB allow weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment.
Extra repayment or early penalties
IMB allows you to make additional or early repayments. There are fees associated with completely repaying your loan off early.
IMB’s Variable Rate Personal Loan gives you the option of being able to make redraws.
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries