BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 6 months and 10 years. Comparison
interest rates vary between 6.55% and 20.89% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between
$1,387 and $4,165 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan
of $10,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the
examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan
amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further
notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View
fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
What type of loan are you looking for?
Suncorp Bank personal loans – Fulfil your financial needs
Please note that while our guide below contains a full breakdown of Suncorp Bank personal loans, the details on this lender’s website indicate that they no longer offer such a product. But no worries! BestFind has got enough personal loan lenders to go around. Simply use our comparison tools to browse through the available options and find better alternatives.
When you apply for a Suncorp Bank personal loan, you’ll be dealing with a leading lender that has been building its brand since 1902. Back then, this financial institution went by the name Queensland Agricultural Bank. Throughout the years, there have been many mergers, expansions, and rebrands. Today, Suncorp Bank is part of Suncorp Group, which has over 13,000 people in its employ plus $96b in assets.
Moving back to Suncorp Bank personal loans, here’s all you need to know about this financial product.
What you need to know about Suncorp Bank personal loans
- Pros. Moderately low interest rates available, plus you can make additional repayments.
- Cons. You pay an establishment fee plus a monthly fee.
Suncorp personal loans offer amounts of between $5,000 and $80,000 and maximum terms of 7 years. Both secured and unsecured loans are available.
Overall, Suncorp personal loans are best for borrowers who need fast approval and flexible terms. If you need other solid options to consider, use our Suncorp Bank personal loan calculator and product table to compare this lender with other alternatives on the market.
Features of Suncorp personal loans
- Flexible repayment options. You can pay off your debt via weekly, fortnightly, or monthly repayments.
- Additional repayments. Suncorp Bank lets you make extra repayments, making it possible to exit your loan early so you can reduce total payable interest.
- Fees and charges. You’ll have to pay an establishment fee, monthly account keeping fee and an early payout fee (only if the debt is settled within the first 12 months).
Uses of loans offered by Suncorp Bank
Suncorp personal loans can help you achieve many lifestyle goals, such as:
- Paying for a holiday
- Covering wedding expenses
- Renovating your home
- Purchasing other big-ticket items
The funds are also available to help you consolidate your debt or pay for study expenses. If you’re planning on buying a new or used car, you can check out our guide on Suncorp Bank car loans.
How to apply for a Suncorp Bank personal loan
Suncorp Bank says that in order to qualify for one of their personal loans, you must:
- Be a permanent Australian resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have employment or a regular income
- Have a good credit history going back at least 5 years
- Not have a history of bankruptcy or insolvency
- Have no previous, current, or pending judgements or claims against you
To kick off the online application process, click “Go to Site” in our product table above. Complete the application form on Suncorp’s website and then submit it.
You’ll be required to provide identification such as your passport or driver’s licence during this stage. You’ll also need to supply details of your income, living expenses, and debts.
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries
- Suncorp Bank Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Borrow $49,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $5,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $50,000
- Borrow $5,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $6,000
- Borrow $6,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $7,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $7,500
- Borrow $8,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $8,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $9,000
- Borrow $9,500
- Personal Loans for Casual Employees
- Cosmetic Surgery Loans
- ANZ Personal Loans
- Arab Bank Personal Loans
- Australian Military Bank Personal Loans
- Auswide Bank Personal Loans
- Illawarra CU Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- IMB Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Latitude Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Liberty Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- NRMA Personal Loans Repayment Calculator