BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Compare 100s of personal loans
Did you know you can compare 100s of personal loans? Review, calculate interest rate repayments, apply online and save by visiting our main personal loans comparison page.
Compare and review SocietyOne personal loans
Looking to finance a new or used personal, van, truck or motorcycle? When comparing SocietyOne personal loans, there are other key facts to consider and understand, other than just SocietyOne’s interest rates.
What personal loan options are available?
SocietyOne has 1 personal loan product:
- SocietyOne Low Interest Personal loan
View the above table for detailed product information and a comparison of the interest rates, fees and features.
You can also review and compare SocietyOne personal loans.
Do you have a SocietyOne personal loans calculator?
Yes. Use the filter to adjust your loan amount and term to calculate your approximate monthly repayments. When you apply the filter, you will see a breakdown of your approximate monthly repayments as well as the total amount of interest and fees paid.
For a more accurate quote, contact SocietyOne directly.
How to apply for a SocietyOne personal loan?
If you’d like to apply online for a SocietyOne personal loan, just scroll up and click on “Learn more” to be taken to SocietyOne’s secure online application form. Before you apply, be sure to learn about SocietyOne’s loan products, fees and eligibility criteria. Give yourself around 30 minutes to complete the personal loan application.
SocietyOne’s personal loan eligibility criteria
Before you apply for a personal loan, be sure to understand and meet the SocietyOne’s lending criteria. Below is high-level overview of SocietyOne’s criteria:
SocietyOne’s minimum requirements for a personal loan
- Minimum age of 18
- Earn a minimum of $15,000 per annum
- You’re buying a personal or motorcycle for personal use
- Minimum loan amount of $5,000 or more
- You’re a permanent Australian resident or valid work visa holder (457 or other diplomatic visas)
Information you’ll need to provide
Whether at the SocietyOne branch or online, make sure to have the following details and documents nearby:
- A current Australian driver’s license (if you have one)
- Your current employer’s name, contact name and phone number
- Previous employer, if you’ve changed jobs in the last three years
- Income, expenses, assets and liabilities (such as other loans or credit personalds)
Are you self-employed?
If you’re self-employed, you will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for the last year (no older than 18 months)
- Your most recent personal/business tax return (no older than 18 months)
Other things to keeping mind when applying
- Approval time takes between 1 to 3 business days
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Credit personalds with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your SocietyOne personal loan
There are many additional factors SocietyOne consider when accessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
What can you use a SocietyOne personal loan for?
Examples of common loan purposes SocietyOne will lend for:
Additional SocietyOne personal loan information
SocietyOne’s minimum and maximum personal loan amounts and terms
How much can you borrow? Between $5,000 and $50,000, over terms between 2 years and 5 years. Use our filter as a repayment calculator to see your monthly repayments and rates.
SocietyOne allow weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment.
Extra repayment or early penalties
SocietyOne allows you to make additional or early repayments. There are no fees associated with completely repaying your loan off early. View their terms and conditions to learn more about early termination.
SocietyOne’s Low Interest Personal Loan does not require an asset (typically, the vehicle) as security.