BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Did you know you can compare 100’s of personal loans? Browse, filter and on our main personal loans comparison page.
Compare and review Hume Bank personal loan rates
Looking to make major purchase, go on a holiday or perhaps to consolidate your existing debts into one simple regular repayment? When comparing Hume Bank personal loans, there are other important things to consider and understand, other than just Hume Bank’s interest rates.
What personal loan options does Hume Bank offer?
Hume Bank has 4 personal loan products:
- Hume Bank Unsecured Personal Loan
- Hume Bank Secured By Term Deposit
- Hume Bank Secured Vehicle < 5 Years
- Hume Bank Secured Vehicle > 5 Years
View the above table for detailed product information and a comparison of the interest rates, fees and features.
You can also review and compare Hume Bank car loans, Hume Bank home loan and Hume Bank credit cards.
Do you have a Hume Bank personal loans calculator?
Yes. Use the filter to adjust your loan amount and term to calculate your approximate monthly repayments. When you apply the filter, you will see a breakdown of your approximate monthly repayments as well as the total amount of interest and fees paid.
How to apply for a Hume Bank Personal Loan?
If you’d like to apply online for a Hume Bank personal loan, just scroll up and click on “Learn more” to be taken to Hume Bank’s secure online application form. Before you apply, be sure to learn about Hume Bank’s personal products, fees and eligibility criteria. Give yourself around 30 minutes to complete the application.
Hume Bank’s personal loan eligibility criteria
Before you apply for a personal loan, be sure to understand and meet the Hume Bank’s lending criteria. Below is high-level overview of Hume Bank’s criteria:
Hume Bank’s minimum requirements for a personal loan
- Minimum age of 18
- Earn a minimum of $15,000 per annum
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident or have a valid visa
Information you’ll need to provide
Whether at the Hume Bank branch or online, make sure to have the following nearby:
- Proof of income. A verifiable and steady employment. You may be required to provide copies of your most recent pay slips and employer’s contact information
- A list of your assets, expenses and liabilities
- Driver’s licence (if you have one) or other forms of ID
Are you self-employed?
If you’re self-employed, you will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for the last year
- Your most recent personal/business tax return
Other things to keeping mind when applying with Hume Bank
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Credit cards with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your Hume Bank personal loan
There are many additional factors Hume Bank consider when accessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
What can you use a Hume Bank personal loan for?
You can borrow for almost any worthwhile purpose. No, going to the casino and putting it all on black is not a worthwhile purpose.
Examples of common loan purpose Hume Bank will lend for:
Additional product information
Hume Bank’s minimum and maximum personal loan amounts and terms
You can borrow between $2,000 and $80,000. Over terms between 1 year and 7 years. Use our filter as a repayment calculator to see your monthly repayments and rates.
Hume Bank’s repayment schedule
Hume Bank allow weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment.
Extra repayment or early penalties
Hume Bank allows you to make additional or early repayments. There are fees associated with completely repaying your loan off early.
Hume Bank’s Variable Rate Personal Loan gives you the option of being able to make redraws.
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries
- Hume Bank Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- My Credit Union Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Personal Loans for Farmers
- Personal Loans to Borrow $12,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $12,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $13,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $13,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $3,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $29,500
- SCU Personal Loans
- SECUL Personal Loans
- Select Encompass Personal Loans
- Service One Alliance Bank Personal Loans
- Catalyst Money Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Citi Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- First Option Credit Union Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Personal Loans to Borrow $33,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $34,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $34,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $3,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $35,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $35,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $36,000
- MyState Personal Loans Repayment Calculator