BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 6 months and 10 years. Comparison
interest rates vary between 6.55% and 20.89% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between
$1,387 and $4,165 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan
of $10,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the
examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan
amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further
notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View
fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
What type of loan are you looking for?
ANZ personal loans in Australia
With centuries of experience under its belt, ANZ is one Australian Bank that dominates the lion’s share of the lending market. This big giant is clearly not going anywhere, and if the wake of satisfied borrowers is anything to go by, you’ll be in good hands when doing business with them.
Here’s everything you need to know about ANZ personal loans and how to find a product that works for you.
What are the different types of ANZ personal loans?
ANZ Variable Rate Personal Loan
This loan type uses flexibility as its unique selling point. That’s because, as the name suggests, a variable rate loan has an ‘adjustable’ interest rate that’s mostly determined by market forces.With a rate that can change, there’s always the potential for more savings for your pocket when the rate moves down. ANZ has also cranked up the flexibility by adding the following features:
- Ability to pay off your loan without also paying exit fees
- You can get back those extra repayments when things get tight (redraw facility)
- Ability to top up the amount you want to borrow
- Fast funding – money in your ANZ everyday account if your approval happens before midday on working days (Mon-Fri).
- ANZ offers unsecured loans only. Therefore, your car or assets won’t be needed.
ANZ Fixed Rate Personal Loan
If you need a safe, dependable option, a variable rate personal loan might suit you. It comes with an interest rate that stays flat during the entire loan term. That means you’ll be insulated from any shift in market rates. The loan also has other beneficial moving parts such as:
- Repayments that never change
- An easily controlled and workable budget
- Quick turnaround time – You get cash on the same day you apply provided your approval sails through by midday Mon-Fri
- You can manage your loan online
- Applicable for unsecured loans. Therefore, your car or asset won’t be used to guarantee the loan
Key features of personal loans from ANZ bank
- ANZ personal loan interest rate can either be variable or fixed. You, therefore, have the freedom to choose between flexibility and reliability.
- Repayment flexibility. With a minimum loan term of one year and a maximum term of seven years, it’s easy to find a repayment period that’s in your range. In addition, the repayments also fit in with weekly, fortnightly, and monthly schedules.
- Borrowing capacity. You can borrow any amount starting from $5,000 up to the tune of $50,000.
- Fees or other loan charges. Besides interest, you can also expect to pay a one-off loan approval fee, monthly loan administration charges, and late payment fees. Fixed-rate loans also come with early repayment administration fees.
How can you use the money from your ANZ loan?
Once you receive the cash in your bank account, you can:
- Consolidate your debt
- Buy your next set of wheels
- Renovate your home
- Travel to your favourite holiday destination
- Pay for your wedding or other big events
What other financial products does ANZ offer?
- Overdrafts. Choose between two overdraft products that both give you extra cash when your balance falls short.
- Home loans. Spread the cost of your home with a flexible ANZ home loan.
- Credit cards. You can get a variety of credit cards from Platinum to Low Rate and Frequent Flier cards.
- More products. These include superannuation, insurance, savings accounts, transaction accounts, and term deposits.
How to apply for your ANZ personal loan
To claim the personal loan product of your choice, click “Go to Site.” Then complete the easy online application on ANZ’s website in roughly ten minutes. ANZ generally has the following credit assessment criteria:
- Be at least 18 years
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have a regular or stable annual income of at least $15,000
Your application will go by quicker if you have the following details and paperwork ready:
- Income, expenses, debts, and other financial commitments
- Driver’s licence
- Details of your ANZ bank account for existing customers
- For new customers, you’ll need two forms of ID – Medicare, driver’s licence, passport, or valid visa
Once you submit your application, you’ll receive an email confirmation. If you get approved, you’ll receive a letter of offer, which you can accept to receive the cash in your account.
More about ANZ personal loans in this short video
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries
- ANZ Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Commonwealth Bank (CBA) Personal Loans
- CommBank (CBA) Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- NAB Personal Loans
- NAB Personal Loansnab Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Westpac Personal Loans
- Westpac Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- BankVic Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Bankwest Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Harmoney Personal Loans
- $10,000 Personal Loans
- $10,500 Personal Loans
- $11,000 Personal Loans
- $11,500 Personal Loans
- $12,000 Personal Loans
- $12,500 Personal Loans
- $13,000 Personal Loans
- $13,500 Personal Loans
- $14,000 Personal Loans
- $14,500 Personal Loans
- $15,000 Personal Loans
- $15,500 Personal Loans
- $16,000 Personal Loans
- $16,500 Personal Loans