BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Did you know you can compare 100’s of secured and unsecured personal loans? Browse, filter and save on our main personal loans comparison page.
Compare and review ANZ personal loans
You can borrow for almost any worthwhile purpose, and no, going to the casino and putting it all on black is not a worthwhile purpose.
Examples of common loan purposes ANZ will lend for:
ANZ personal loan approval time
If you’re an existing ANZ customers and apply before noon Monday to Friday, you may have applications approved and funded on the same day. For more complex applications approval times vary between 48 hours and 5 working days.
Do you have an ANZ personal loans calculator?
Yes. View the ANZ Personal Loans calculator.
ANZ personal loan application
If you’d like to apply online with ANZ, visit ANZ’s website by clicking here.
Before you apply for a personal loan, be sure to understand and meet the ANZ’s lending criteria. Below is high-level overview of ANZ’s criteria:
ANZ personal loan requirements
- Minimum age of 18
- Earn a minimum of $15,000 per annum
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident or have a valid visa
Information you’ll need to provide
Whether at the ANZ branch or online, make sure to have the following nearby:
- Proof of income. A verifiable and steady employment. You may be required to provide copies of your most recent pay slips and employer’s contact information
- A list of your assets, expenses and liabilities
- Driver’s licence (if you have one) or other forms of ID
Are you self-employed?
If you’re self-employed, you will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for the last year (no older than 18 months)
- Your most recent personal/business tax return (no older than 18 months)
Other things to keeping mind when applying with ANZ
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Credit cards with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your ANZ loan
There are many additional factors ANZ consider when accessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
ANZ personal loan application status
If you have already applied for an ANZ personal loan, you can check your application status by calling 13 33 33, 8.00am to 8.00pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
Additional product information
ANZ minimum and maximum loan amounts
You can borrow between $5,000 and $50,000.
Terms vary between 1 year and 7 years.
ANZ allow weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment.
ANZ personal loan redraw facility
ANZ’s Variable Rate Personal Loan gives you the option to make redraw additional payments you may have made.
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries
- ANZ Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Commonwealth Bank (CBA) Personal Loans
- CommBank (CBA) Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- NAB Personal Loans
- NAB Personal Loansnab Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Westpac Personal Loans
- Westpac Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- BankVic Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Bankwest Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Harmoney Personal Loans
- Personal Loans to Borrow $10,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $10,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $11,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $11,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $12,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $12,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $13,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $13,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $14,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $14,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $15,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $15,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $16,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $16,500