BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Did you know you can compare 100’s of personal loans? Browse, filter and save on our main personal loans comparison page.
Compare and review bcu personal loan rates
bcu personal loan purposes
You can borrow for almost any worthwhile purpose, and no, going to the casino and putting it all on black is not a worthwhile purpose.
Examples of common loan purposes bcu will lend for:
bcu personal loan approval time
If you’re an existing bcu member you may have applications approved in 30 minutes. For more complex applications approval times vary between 2 and 5 working days.
Do you have an bcu personal loans calculator?
Yes. View the bcu Personal Loans calculator.
bcu personal loan application
If you’d like to apply online for an bcu personal loan, visit bcu’s website by clicking here.
bcu’s personal loan eligibility criteria
Before you apply for a personal loan, be sure to understand and meet the bcu’s lending criteria. Below is high-level overview of bcu’s criteria:
bcu personal loan requirements
- Minimum age of 18
- Earn a regular income
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You not have any outstanding defaults, judgements or are not an un-discharged bankruptee
Information you’ll need to provide
Whether at the bcu branch or online, make sure to have the following nearby:
- Proof of income. A verifiable and steady employment. You may be required to provide copies of your most recent pay slips and employer’s contact information
- A list of your assets, expenses and liabilities
- Driver’s licence (if you have one) or other forms of ID, and a medicare card or passport (for new customers)
Are you self-employed?
If you’re self-employed, you will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for the last year
- Your most recent personal/business tax return
Other things to keeping mind when applying with bcu
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Credit cards with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your bcu personal loan
There are many additional factors bcu consider when assessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
bcu personal loan application status
If you have already applied for an bcu personal loan, you can check your application status by calling 1300 653 555, during regular business hours.
Additional product information
bcu minimum and maximum personal loan amounts
You can borrow between $4,000 and $74,000.
bcu personal loan terms
Terms vary between 1 year and 5 years.
bcu repayment schedule
bcu allow weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment.
bcu personal loan redraw facility
Yes. bcu’s personal loans give you the option to redraw additional payments you may have made.
Video about bcu banking
Faster. Simpler. Convenient. (We’re yet to meet a bank that would admit they’re: Slower. Complex. Inconvenient)
Other bcu products
You can also review and compare: