BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Did you know you can compare 100’s of personal loans? Browse, filter and save on our main personal loans comparison page.
Compare and review Bendigo Bank personal loan rates
Bendigo Bank personal loan purposes
You can borrow for almost any worthwhile purpose, and no, going to the casino and putting it all on black is not a worthwhile purpose.
Examples of common loan purposes Bendigo Bank will lend for:
Bendigo Bank personal loan approval time
Bendigo Bank personal loan approval times vary. Some existing customer may have their application approved and funded on the same day, while other applications take between 2 and 5 working days.
Do you have an Bendigo Bank personal loans calculator?
Yes. View the Bendigo Bank Personal Loans calculator.
Bendigo Bank personal loan application
If you’d like to apply for an Bendigo Bank personal loan you can do some by clicking here.
Bendigo Bank’s personal loan eligibility criteria
Before you apply for a personal loan, be sure to understand and meet the Bendigo Bank’s lending criteria. Below is high-level overview of Bendigo Bank’s criteria:
Bendigo Bank personal loan requirements
- Minimum age of 18
- Earn a regular income
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have a good credit history
Information you’ll need to provide
Wen applying at an Bendigo Bank branch, make sure to have the following nearby:
- Proof of income. A verifiable and steady employment. You may be required to provide copies of your most recent pay slips and employer’s contact information
- A list of your assets, expenses and liabilities
- Driver’s licence (if you have one) or other forms of ID
Are you self-employed?
If you’re self-employed, you will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for the last year (no older than 18 months)
- Your most recent personal/business tax return (no older than 18 months)
Other things to keeping mind when applying with Bendigo Bank
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Credit cards with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your Bendigo Bank personal loan
There are many additional factors Bendigo Bank consider when accessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
Bendigo Bank personal loan application status
If you have already applied for an Bendigo Bank personal loan, you can check your application status by calling 1300 236 344, 8.30am to 5.00pm Victorian time, Monday to Friday.
Additional product information
Bendigo Bank minimum and maximum personal loan amounts
You can borrow between $2,000 and $100,000.
Bendigo Bank personal loan terms
Terms vary between 1 year and 7 years.
Bendigo Bank repayment schedule
Bendigo Bank allow weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment.
Bendigo Bank personal loan redraw facility
Bendigo Bank’s does have a redraw facility.
Bendigo Bank video
Be the change.
Other Bendigo Bank products
You can also review and compare: