BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 6 months and 10 years. Comparison
interest rates vary between 6.55% and 20.89% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between
$1,387 and $4,165 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan
of $10,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the
examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan
amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further
notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View
fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
What type of loan are you looking for?
Qudos Bank personal loans – Enjoy more financial freedom
In 1959, Qudos Bank first showed up on the map as Qantas Credit Union. Over the years, Qudos Bank has grown into one of Australia’s largest customer-owned banks. As a mutual bank, Qudos Bank is one of those financial institutions that put profits back into making better products and services for members (in other words, the bank doesn’t cater to profit-hungry shareholders).
When you apply for and receive a Qudos Bank personal loan, you also become part-owner. Read on to find out what else this product offers.
Qudos Bank personal loans at a glance
- Loan amounts – $5K-$25K
- Loan terms – Up to 7 years
- Interest rate – 10.74% pa
- Interest rate type – Variable
- Pros – Suitable for many uses such as a used car, holiday, and home renovation. You can also make early repayments without penalty.
- Cons – Limited loan amounts: For comparison, some Aussie lenders offer between $2K and $50K for unsecured personal loans, while Qudos Bank offers between $5K and $25K.
- Best for – Borrowers who are specifically looking for an unsecured personal loan with a variable rate since this is the only personal loan option available.
Qudos Bank unsecured personal loan
This option lets you borrow at least $5,000 up to $25,000 without providing security. You get a variable rate, so your repayments may fluctuate throughout the loan term, which can last as long as 7 years.
You’ll be able to choose from weekly, fortnightly, or monthly repayment options. In terms of fees and charges, you pay a $150 establishment fee. The good thing is, there’s no monthly account-keeping fee.
What other products does Qudos Bank offer?
If you feel like a Qudos personal loan doesn’t quite suit you, here are more options to explore:
- Car loans. You can purchase a new car, caravan, boat, or motorcycle less than 5 years old with this option. Borrowing limits are a lot more flexible since you can get up to $150,000 with a minimum loan amount of $10,000. One of the car loan options also comes with Qantas Points and a complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership. If this sounds like the product you’re after, read about Qudos Bank car loans for more details.
- Unsecured personal overdraft. This is a line of credit designed for everyday use. It comes with a variable rate, loan limits of between $500 and $20,000 as well as a $150 establishment fee. You can make early repayments. Weekly, fortnightly, or monthly repayment options are also available. Additionally, you only pay interest for the amount you take out. You can access the money 24/7 via ATM, EFTPOS, or VISA purchase.
Before applying for a Qudos Bank personal loan, make sure you qualify:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent Australian resident
- Have a regular income or paid employment
- Must not have been bankrupt
Also, make sure you have the following information on hand:
- Income details – employment and other income such as shares and rental properties.
- Assets – estimates of the value of your property, vehicles, savings, and super.
- Liabilities – balances, repayment amounts, and other relevant details.
If you wish to apply as a first-time customer, you’ll need to complete an ID check, so you may need your driver’s licence, Medicare Card, or passport.
How to apply online
To start your online application, use BestFind’s comparison table above. It’s all a matter of clicking the “Go to Site” button of your choice. Don’t forget to estimate your repayments using our Qudos Bank personal loan calculator. If you’re looking for more options, browse the options available on BestFind to narrow down the best personal loan for your budget and needs.
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries