BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Did you know you can compare 100’s of personal loans? Browse, filter and on our main personal loans comparison page.
You can borrow for almost any worthwhile purpose, and no, going to the casino and putting it all on black is not a worthwhile purpose.
Examples of common loan purposes Auswide will lend for:
Auswide personal loan approval time
If you’re an existing Auswide customer, you may have your application approved and funded on the same day. For more complex applications approval times vary between 2 and 5 working days.
Do you have an Auswide personal loans calculator?
Yes. View the Auswide Personal Loans calculator.
Auswide personal loan application
If you’d like to apply online for an Auswide personal loan, visit Auswide’s website by clicking here. Be sure to read the terms and conditions as well as the Product Disclosure Statement.
Before you apply for a personal loan, be sure to understand and meet the Auswide’s lending criteria. Below is high-level overview of Auswide’s criteria:
Auswide personal loan requirements
- Minimum age of 18
- Earning a regular income
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident or have a valid visa
Information you’ll need to provide
Whether at the Auswide branch or online, make sure to have the following nearby:
- Proof of income. A verifiable and steady employment. You may be required to provide copies of your most recent pay slips and employer’s contact information
- A list of your assets, expenses and liabilities
- Driver’s licence (if you have one) or other forms of ID
Are you self-employed?
If you’re self-employed, you will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for the last year (no older than 18 months)
- Your most recent personal/business tax return (no older than 18 months)
Other things to keeping mind when applying with Auswide
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Credit cards with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your Auswide loan
There are many additional factors Auswide consider when accessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
Auswide personal loan application status
If you have already applied for an Auswide personal loan, you can check your application status by calling 1300 138 831, 7.00am to 7.00pm EST, Monday to Friday.
Additional product information
Minimum and maximum loan amounts
You can borrow between $3,000 and $75,000.
Personal loan terms
Terms vary between 1 year and 5 years.
Auswide allow weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment.
Auswide does not have a redraw facility.
Auswide personal loan information video
Other Auswide Bank products
You can also review and compare:
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries