BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Did you know you can compare 100’s of personal loans? Browse, filter and save on our main personal loans comparison page.
Compare and review Arab Bank personal loans
Arab Bank personal loan fees
- $200 Establishment fee.
- $8 Monthly administration fee.
- n/a Redraw fee.
- $0 to $250 Early repayment fee.
Arab Bank loan purposes
You can borrow for almost any worthwhile purpose, and no, going to the casino and putting it all on black is not a worthwhile purpose.
Examples of common loan purposes Arab Bank will lend for:
Arab Bank personal loan approval time
Arab Bank loans are underwritten between 2 and 5 working days.
Do you have an Arab Bank personal loans calculator?
Yes. View the Arab Bank Personal Loans calculator.
Arab Bank personal loan application
If you’d like to apply with Arab Bank, you should visit a branch. Before doing do, be sure to read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
Before you apply, be sure to understand and meet the Arab Bank’s lending criteria. Below is high-level overview of Arab Bank’s criteria:
Arab Bank personal loan requirements
- Minimum age of 18
- Earn a minimum of $15,000 per annum
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident or have a valid visa (including 457 visas)
Information you’ll need to provide
When applying at an Arab Bank branch, make sure to have the following nearby:
- Proof of income. A verifiable and steady employment. You may be required to provide copies of your most recent pay slips and employer’s contact information
- A list of your assets, expenses and liabilities
- Driver’s licence (if you have one) or other forms of ID
Are you self-employed?
If you’re self-employed, you will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for the last year (no older than 18 months)
- Your most recent personal/business tax return (no older than 18 months)
Other things to keeping mind when applying with Arab Bank
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Credit cards with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your Arab Bank personal loan
There are many additional factors Arab Bank consider when accessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
Arab Bank personal loan application status
If you have already applied, you can check your application status by calling 1800 64 64 84, 9.00am to 5.00pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
Additional product information
Minimum and maximum loan amounts
You can borrow between $5,000 and $50,000.
Terms vary between 1 year and 5 years.
Arab Bank repayment schedule
Arab Bank allow weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment.
Arab Bank personal loan redraw facility
Arab Bank’s does not have a redraw facility.
Other Arab Bank products
You can also review and compare:
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries
- Arab Bank Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Arab Bank Personal Loans
- Car Repair Loans
- Bank Australia Personal Loans
- Bank Australia Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- BankSA Personal Loans
- Average Credit Personal Loans
- Bad Credit Personal Loans
- ANZ Personal Loans
- Bankwest Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- BankSA Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- CommBank (CBA) Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Boat Loans
- Personal Loans to Borrow $7,500
- BCU Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Personal Loans to Borrow $10,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $10,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $11,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $11,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $12,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $12,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $13,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $13,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $15,000