BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 6 months and 10 years. Comparison
interest rates vary between 6.55% and 20.89% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between
$1,387 and $4,165 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan
of $10,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the
examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan
amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further
notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View
fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
Need help choosing the right loan?
Get a multi award-winning personal loans broker, to help select the right loan
Australia-wide personal loans completed online or via the telephone (no need
for any face-to-face meetings).
Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm AESTs
An account manager will contact you within 3 hours of your enquiry.
Call 1300 884 355
What type of loan are you looking for?
About Arab Bank of Australia personal loans
Arab Bank is part of the financial pulse in global finance hubs such as London, Singapore, Paris, and Dubai. Aussies can also benefit from their superior services via their personal loans, which work great for consolidating debt, car purchases, and home renovations, among other things. Find out more about Arab Bank personal loans before applying.
Pros of Arab Bank loans
- Extra repayments. You can make additional repayments via internet banking or direct debit from your bank account.
- Repayment flexibility. This applies to both loan terms and the ability to choose a suitable repayment schedule.
- Choice of fixed or variable rates. You can opt for the safety of a never-changing rate (fixed) or the flexibility to make extra repayments at no cost (variable).
Cons of Arab Bank loans
- No redraw facility. You won’t be able to access any extra repayments you make.
- Rates may not be as competitive. It’s best to compare Arab Bank personal loans with other options on the market to ensure you’re getting the best product you qualify for.
What types of Arab Bank personal loans are available?
- Secured personal loan. Arab Bank will accept your car, boat, or high-value asset as collateral. When you guarantee your debt, expect to get a lower than for unsecured loan options.
- Unsecured personal loan. Without offering collateral, and as is to be expected, you’ll receive a higher rate than for secured loans. Your credit history and rating will also have a strong bearing on the rate you get.
- Personal line of credit. Arab Bank also offers a personal line of credit provided you have equity in your home or a rental property. It has a revolving facility, so you can repeat the cycle of withdrawals and repayments as many times as you like.
Top features of personal loans from Arab Bank
Some key features to note about secured and unsecured personal loans from Arab Bank include the following:
- Loan amounts. You can borrow between $5,000 and $50,000. This provides a flexible range of loan amounts that can easily finance many purchases or projects.
- Loan terms. You pay back what you owe over 1 to 5 years.
- Interest rate. Your rate is affected by whether the loan is secured or unsecured and has a fixed rate or variable rate.
- Fees and charges. These include an upfront fee and ongoing fees. Keep in mind other fees may also apply.
- Repayment frequency. Weekly, fortnightly, and monthly options are available to suit your financial timetable. Our Arab Bank personal loan calculator is also available to help you estimate your monthly repayments.
How to apply for an Arab Bank personal loan in Australia
Minimum qualifications include being an Australian citizen or permanent resident who’s at least 18 years old. To kickstart your personal loan application with Arab Bank, you can place an online enquiry or schedule an appointment with an Arab Bank Relationship Manager. You’ll additionally need to supply proof of employment, address, ID, assets, and liabilities to complete your application.
More about Arab Bank Australia
Arab Bank Australia is part of Arab Bank PLC, a pioneer private sector financial institution in the Arab world. Arab Bank has been in the Australian picture since 1986. At the present time, it provides Aussies with various financial products, including personal loans, car loans, and home loans. Recently, Arab Bank Australia took the top award for “Best Term Deposit Short Term – Bank category” in Money Magazine 2017 Best of the Best awards.
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries
- Arab Bank Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Arab Bank Personal Loans
- Car Repair Loans
- Bank Australia Personal Loans
- Bank Australia Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- BankSA Personal Loans
- Average Credit Personal Loans
- Bad Credit Personal Loans
- ANZ Personal Loans
- Bankwest Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- BankSA Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- CommBank (CBA) Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Boat Loans
- Personal Loans to Borrow $7,500
- BCU Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Personal Loans to Borrow $10,000
- $10,500 personal loans
- Personal Loans to Borrow $11,000
- $11,500 personal loans
- Personal Loans to Borrow $12,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $12,500
- $13,000 personal loans
- Personal Loans to Borrow $13,500
- $15,000 personal loans