BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Did you know you can compare 100’s of personal loans? Browse, filter and save on our main personal loans comparison page.
You can borrow for almost any worthwhile purpose, and no, going to the casino is not a worthwhile purpose.
Examples of common loan purposes they will lend for:
Australian Military Bank personal loan fees
- $100 Establishment fee.
- $10 Monthly administration fee.
- $10 Per redraw on variable loan.
- $0 Early repayment
Australian Military Bank personal loan approval time
If you’re an existing customer you may have applications approved and funded on the same day, other applications approval times vary between 48 hours and 5 working days.
Do you have an Australian Military Bank personal loans calculator?
Yes. View the Australian Military Bank Personal Loans calculator.
Australian Military Bank personal loan application
If you’d like to apply online, visit Australian Military Bank’s website by clicking here. Alternatively you can fill in their paper application, which can be downloaded here.
Before you apply for a personal loan, be sure to understand and meet the lending criteria. Below is high-level overview of Australian Military Bank’s criteria:
Personal loan requirements
- Minimum age of 18
- Earn a regular income
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident or have a valid visa
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency, or had defaults on any loans, credit cards, interest free finance or store cards in the last five years.
Information you’ll need to provide
Whether at the branch or online, make sure to have the following nearby:
- Proof of income. A verifiable and steady employment. You may be required to provide copies of your most recent pay slips and employer’s contact information
- A list of your assets, expenses and liabilities
- Driver’s licence (if you have one) or other forms of ID
Other things to keeping mind when applying
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Credit cards with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your Australian Military Bank personal loan
There are many additional factors AMB consider when accessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
Australian Military Bank personal loan application status
If you have already applied, you can check your application status by calling 1300 13 23 28. Call between 8.00am to 9.00pm AEST, Monday to Friday or 9.00am – 12.00pm on Saturday.
Additional product information
Minimum and maximum loan amounts
You can borrow between $1,000 and $80,000.
Personal loan terms
Terms vary between 1 year and 7 years.
Australian Military Bank allow weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment.
The Variable Rate Personal Loan gives you the option to make redraw additional payments you may have made.
AMB mobile banking app
Other Australian Military Bank products
You can also review and compare:
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries