BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 6 months and 10 years. Comparison
interest rates vary between 6.55% and 20.89% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between
$1,387 and $4,165 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan
of $10,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the
examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan
amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further
notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View
fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
Need help choosing the right loan?
Get a multi award-winning personal loans broker, to help select the right loan
Australia-wide personal loans completed online or via the telephone (no need
for any face-to-face meetings).
Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm AESTs
An account manager will contact you within 3 hours of your enquiry.
Call 1300 884 355
What type of loan are you looking for?
Australian Military Bank personal loans – Check your options
Australian Military Bank is the longest term player on the Defense Financial Services scene. The institution provides a generous service that leaves no man behind, civilians included. Review Australian Military Bank personal loans below to see if they are a good value for your financing needs.
Features of Australian Military Bank personal loans
- Fast online application and fast approval
- A personalised interest rate that depends on your credit history and credit score
- Loan amounts between $4,000 and $40,000
- You can also make extra repayments and exit early without penalty
- Choose from weekly, fortnightly, or monthly repayments
- Make repayments straight from your salary
- The funds are suitable for debt consolidation, holiday trips, home renovations, etc.
- $10 monthly fee
What sort of loans can you get from Australian Military Bank?
If you want to cover an expense, purchase, or project that could potentially blow up your budget, the following Australian Military Bank options can step in to save the day:
- Fixed rate personal loan. This option uses set repayments as the unique selling point. You’ll have peace of mind since your repayments remain the same over the life of your loan. Loan terms are between 1 and 5 years, and the funds are unsecured.
- Variable rate personal loan. What stands out is the flexibility of having an optional redraw facility that allows you to access your extra repayments when you need to. This option is also unsecured with terms of up to 7 years.
- Green loan. You can also opt for an unsecured personal loan that funds environmentally friendly projects and purchases. For instance, you can pay for home renovations that install energy efficient cooling or heating or 5 star rated appliances. You then repay your debt over 1 to 7 years.
- Car loan. The car loan is secured with repayment periods that are between 1 and 7 years. Read our Australian Military Bank car loan guide in order to find out more.
Australian Military Bank personal loan qualifications
To be eligible for an Australian Military Bank personal loan, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have stable employment and a regular income
- Have no bankruptcies, insolvencies, or defaults on loans in the last 5 years
How to apply for a loan from Australian Military Bank
To apply, you’ll need details of your:
- Employment, income, and latest payslip
- Living expenses
- Assets such as vehicles, houses, or shares
- Loan accounts
- Identity – you can use your driver’s licence, Medicare Card, or current passport
If you’re adding a second borrower to your application, they’ll also need to be eligible and provide the required details. Once Australia Military Bank approves your online application, you’ll automatically become a member.
More about Australia Military Bank
Australian Military Bank has made it their business to serve Australian Defense personnel and their families since 1959. The Mutual Organisation has over 56,000 members, assets worth over 1.45 billion, as well as numerous ATMs and branches at major defense bases.
It also keeps its doors open to the general public and has a slew of award winning products and services as a testament to an exceptionally high level of tailored and personalised customer care.
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries