BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 6 months and 10 years. Comparison
interest rates vary between 6.55% and 20.89% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between
$1,387 and $4,165 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan
of $10,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the
examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan
amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further
notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View
fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
Did you know you can compare 100’s of personal loans? Browse, filter and on our main personal loans comparison page.
Compare and review Latitude Financial Services personal loan rates
Looking to make major purchase, go on a holiday or perhaps to consolidate your existing debts into one simple regular repayment? When comparing Latitude Financial Services personal loans, there are other important things to consider and understand, other than just Latitude Financial Services’s interest rates.
What personal loan options does Latitude Financial Services offer?
Latitude Financial Services has 1 personal loan product:
View the above table for detailed product information and a comparison of the interest rates, fees and features.
You can also review and compare Latitude Financial Services car loans and Latitude Financial Services credit cards.
Do you have a Latitude Financial Services personal loans calculator?
Yes. Use the filter to adjust your loan amount and term to calculate your approximate monthly repayments. When you apply the filter, you will see a breakdown of your approximate monthly repayments as well as the total amount of interest and fees paid.
How to apply for a Latitude Financial Services Personal Loan?
If you’d like to apply online for a Latitude Financial Services personal loan, just scroll up and click on “Learn more” to be taken to Latitude Financial Services’s secure online application form. Before you apply, be sure to learn about Latitude Financial Services’s personal products, fees and eligibility criteria. Give yourself around 30 minutes to complete the application.
Latitude Financial Services’s personal loan eligibility criteria
Before you apply for a personal loan, be sure to understand and meet the Latitude Financial Services’s lending criteria. Below is high-level overview of Latitude Financial Services’s criteria:
Latitude Financial Services’s minimum requirements for a personal loan
- Minimum age of 18
- Earn a minimum of $15,000 per annum
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident or have a valid visa
Information you’ll need to provide
Whether at the Latitude Financial Services branch or online, make sure to have the following nearby:
- Proof of income. A verifiable and steady employment. You may be required to provide copies of your most recent pay slips and employer’s contact information
- A list of your assets, expenses and liabilities
- Driver’s licence (if you have one) or other forms of ID
Are you self-employed?
If you’re self-employed, you will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for the last year
- Your most recent personal/business tax return
Other things to keeping mind when applying with Latitude Financial Services
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Credit cards with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your Latitude Financial Services personal loan
There are many additional factors Latitude Financial Services consider when accessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
What can you use a Latitude Financial Services personal loan for?
You can borrow for almost any worthwhile purpose. No, going to the casino and putting it all on black is not a worthwhile purpose.
Examples of common loan purpose Latitude Financial Services will lend for:
Additional product information
Latitude Financial Services’s minimum and maximum personal loan amounts and terms
You can borrow between $3,000 and $80,000. Over terms between 2 year and 7 years. Use our filter as a repayment calculator to see your monthly repayments and rates.
Latitude Financial Services’s repayment schedule
Latitude Financial Services allow weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment.
Extra repayment or early penalties
Latitude Financial Services allows you to make additional or early repayments. There are fees associated with completely repaying your loan off early.
Latitude Financial Services’s Variable Rate Personal Loan gives you the option of being able to make redraws.
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries
- Latitude Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Personal Loans to Borrow $28,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $28,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $27,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $27,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $26,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $22,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $22,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $23,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $2,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $20,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $20,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $21,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $21,500
- Southern Cross Credit Union Personal Loans
- St George Personal Loans
- Summerland Credit Union Personal Loans
- Suncorp Bank Personal Loans
- CUA Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Defence Bank Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Coastline Credit Union Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- CommBank (CBA) Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Community First Credit Union Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Personal Loans to Borrow $34,500