BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Did you know you can compare 100’s of personal loans? Browse, filter and on our main personal loans comparison page.
Compare and review Police Bank personal loan rates
Looking to make major purchase, go on a holiday or perhaps to consolidate your existing debts into one simple regular repayment? When comparing Police Bank personal loans, there are other important things to consider and understand, other than just Police Bank’s interest rates.
What personal loan options does Police Bank offer?
Police Bank has 3 personal loan products:
- Police Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
- Police Bank Variable Rate Personal Loan
- Police Bank Green Loan
View the above table for detailed product information and a comparison of the interest rates, fees and features.
You can also review and compare Police Bank car loans, Police Bank home loan and Police Bank credit cards.
Do you have a Police Bank personal loans calculator?
Yes. Use the filter to adjust your loan amount and term to calculate your approximate monthly repayments. When you apply the filter, you will see a breakdown of your approximate monthly repayments as well as the total amount of interest and fees paid.
How to apply for a Police Bank Personal Loan?
If you’d like to apply online for a Police Bank personal loan, just scroll up and click on “Learn more” to be taken to Police Bank’s secure online application form. Before you apply, be sure to learn about Police Bank’s personal products, fees and eligibility criteria. Give yourself around 30 minutes to complete the application.
Police Bank’s personal loan eligibility criteria
Before you apply for a personal loan, be sure to understand and meet the Police Bank’s lending criteria. Below is high-level overview of Police Bank’s criteria:
Police Bank’s minimum requirements for a personal loan
- Minimum age of 18
- Earn a minimum of $15,000 per annum
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident or have a valid visa
Information you’ll need to provide
Whether at the Police Bank branch or online, make sure to have the following nearby:
- Proof of income. A verifiable and steady employment. You may be required to provide copies of your most recent pay slips and employer’s contact information
- A list of your assets, expenses and liabilities
- Driver’s licence (if you have one) or other forms of ID
Are you self-employed?
If you’re self-employed, you will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for the last year
- Your most recent personal/business tax return
Other things to keeping mind when applying with Police Bank
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Credit cards with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your Police Bank personal loan
There are many additional factors Police Bank consider when accessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
What can you use a Police Bank personal loan for?
You can borrow for almost any worthwhile purpose. No, going to the casino and putting it all on black is not a worthwhile purpose.
Examples of common loan purpose Police Bank will lend for:
Additional product information
Police Bank’s minimum and maximum personal loan amounts and terms
You can borrow between $1,000 and $100,000. Over terms between 1 year and 7 years. Use our filter as a repayment calculator to see your monthly repayments and rates.
Police Bank’s repayment schedule
Police Bank allow weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment.
Extra repayment or early penalties
Police Bank allows you to make additional or early repayments. There are fees associated with completely repaying your loan off early.
Police Bank’s Variable Rate Personal Loan gives you the option of being able to make redraws.
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries
- Police Bank Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Personal Loans to Borrow $43,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $43,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $44,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $44,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $4,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $45,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $45,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $46,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $46,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $47,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $47,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $48,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $48,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $49,000
- Illawarra Credit Union Personal Loans
- IMB Personal Loans
- Intech Credit Union Personal Loans
- Latitude Personal Loans
- Horizon Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- HSBC Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Hume Bank Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Hunter United Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- SocietyOne Personal Loans Repayment Calculator