BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 6 months and 10 years. Comparison
interest rates vary between 6.55% and 20.89% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between
$1,387 and $4,165 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan
of $10,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the
examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan
amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further
notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View
fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
Did you know you can compare 100’s of personal loans? Browse, filter and on our main personal loans comparison page.
Compare and review QT Mutual Bank personal loan rates
Looking to make major purchase, go on a holiday or perhaps to consolidate your existing debts into one simple regular repayment? When comparing QT Mutual Bank personal loans, there are other important things to consider and understand, other than just QT Mutual Bank’s interest rates.
What personal loan options does QT Mutual Bank offer?
QT Mutual Bank has 1 personal loan product:
- QT Mutual Bank Variable Rate Personal Loan
View the above table for detailed product information and a comparison of the interest rates, fees and features.
You can also review and compare QT Mutual Bank car loans, QT Mutual Bank home loan and QT Mutual Bank credit cards.
Do you have a QT Mutual Bank personal loans calculator?
Yes. Use the filter to adjust your loan amount and term to calculate your approximate monthly repayments. When you apply the filter, you will see a breakdown of your approximate monthly repayments as well as the total amount of interest and fees paid.
How to apply for a QT Mutual Bank Personal Loan?
If you’d like to apply online for a QT Mutual Bank personal loan, just scroll up and click on “Learn more” to be taken to QT Mutual Bank’s secure online application form. Before you apply, be sure to learn about QT Mutual Bank’s personal products, fees and eligibility criteria. Give yourself around 30 minutes to complete the application.
QT Mutual Bank’s personal loan eligibility criteria
Before you apply for a personal loan, be sure to understand and meet the QT Mutual Bank’s lending criteria. Below is high-level overview of QT Mutual Bank’s criteria:
QT Mutual Bank’s minimum requirements for a personal loan
- Minimum age of 18
- Earn a minimum of $15,000 per annum
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident or have a valid visa
Information you’ll need to provide
Whether at the QT Mutual Bank branch or online, make sure to have the following nearby:
- Proof of income. A verifiable and steady employment. You may be required to provide copies of your most recent pay slips and employer’s contact information
- A list of your assets, expenses and liabilities
- Driver’s licence (if you have one) or other forms of ID
Are you self-employed?
If you’re self-employed, you will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for the last year
- Your most recent personal/business tax return
Other things to keeping mind when applying with QT Mutual Bank
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Credit cards with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your QT Mutual Bank personal loan
There are many additional factors QT Mutual Bank consider when accessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
What can you use a QT Mutual Bank personal loan for?
You can borrow for almost any worthwhile purpose. No, going to the casino and putting it all on black is not a worthwhile purpose.
Examples of common loan purpose QT Mutual Bank will lend for:
Additional product information
QT Mutual Bank’s minimum and maximum personal loan amounts and terms
You can borrow between $3,000 and $60,000. Over terms between 1 year and 5 years. Use our filter as a repayment calculator to see your monthly repayments and rates.
QT Mutual Bank’s repayment schedule
QT Mutual Bank allow weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment.
Extra repayment or early penalties
QT Mutual Bank allows you to make additional or early repayments. There are fees associated with completely repaying your loan off early.
QT Mutual Bank’s Variable Rate Personal Loan gives you the option of being able to make redraws.
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries
- Illawarra Credit Union Personal Loans
- IMB Personal Loans
- Intech Credit Union Personal Loans
- Latitude Personal Loans
- St George Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Personal Loans to Borrow $43,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $43,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $44,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $44,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $4,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $45,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $45,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $46,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $46,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $47,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $47,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $48,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $48,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $49,000
- Hume Bank Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Hunter United Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Service One Alliance Bank Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Horizon Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- HSBC Personal Loans Repayment Calculator