Compare 100s of car loans
Did you know you can compare 100s of car loans? Review, calculate interest rate repayments, apply online and save by visiting our main car loans comparison page.
Compare and review QT Mutual Bank car loans
Looking to finance a new or used car, van, truck or motorcycle? When comparing QT Mutual Bank car loans, there are other key facts to consider and understand, other than just QT Mutual Bank’s interest rates.
What car loan options are available?
QT Mutual Bank has 2 car loan products:
- QT Mutual Bank Car loans < 2 years
- QT Mutual Bank Car loans > 2 years
View the above table for detailed product information and a comparison of the interest rates, fees and features.
You can also review and compare QT Mutual Bank personal loans, QT Mutual Bank home loans and QT Mutual Bank credit cards.
Do you have a QT Mutual Bank car loans calculator?
Yes. Use the filter to adjust your loan amount and term to calculate your approximate monthly repayments. When you apply the filter, you will see a breakdown of your approximate monthly repayments as well as the total amount of interest and fees paid.
For a more accurate quote, contact QT Mutual Bank directly.
How to apply for a QT Mutual Bank car loan?
If you’d like to apply online for a QT Mutual Bank car loan, just scroll up and click on “Learn more” to be taken to QT Mutual Bank’s secure online application form. Before you apply, be sure to learn about QT Mutual Bank’s loan products, fees and eligibility criteria. Give yourself around 30 minutes to complete the car loan application.
QT Mutual Bank’s car loan eligibility criteria
Before you apply for a car loan, be sure to understand and meet the QT Mutual Bank’s lending criteria. Below is high-level overview of QT Mutual Bank’s criteria:
QT Mutual Bank’s minimum requirements for a car loan
- Minimum age of 18
- Earn a minimum of $15,000 per annum
- You’re buying a car or motorcycle for personal use
- Minimum loan amount of $3,000 or more
- You’re a permanent Australian resident or valid work visa holder (457 or other diplomatic visas)
Information you’ll need to provide
Whether at the QT Mutual Bank branch or online, make sure to have the following details and documents nearby:
- A current Australian driver’s license (if you have one)
- Your current employer’s name, contact name and phone number
- Previous employer, if you’ve changed jobs in the last three years
- Income, expenses, assets and liabilities (such as other loans or credit cards)
Are you self-employed?
If you’re self-employed, you will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for the last year (no older than 18 months)
- Your most recent personal/business tax return (no older than 18 months)
Other things to keeping mind when applying
- Approval time takes between 1 to 3 business days
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Credit cards with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your QT Mutual Bank car loan
There are many additional factors QT Mutual Bank consider when accessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
What can you use a QT Mutual Bank car loan for?
Examples of common loan purposes QT Mutual Bank will lend for:
Additional QT Mutual Bank car loan information
QT Mutual Bank’s minimum and maximum car loan amounts and terms
How much can you borrow? Between $3,000 and $60,000, over terms between 1 year and 7 years. Use our filter as a repayment calculator to see your monthly repayments and rates.
QT Mutual Bank allow weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment.
Extra repayment or early penalties
QT Mutual Bank allows you to make additional or early repayments. There are fees associated with completely repaying your loan off early. View their terms and conditions to learn more about early termination.
QT Mutual Bank’s Car Loans require an asset (typically, the vehicle) as security.
Popular car loan searches
View all popular car loans searches