BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 6 months and 10 years. Comparison
interest rates vary between 6.55% and 19.07% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between
$4,290 and $14,531 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan
of $30,000 for a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the
examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan
amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further
notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View
fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
Compare 100s of car loans
Did you know you can compare 100s of car loans? Review, calculate interest rate repayments, apply online and save by visiting our main car loans comparison page.
Compare and review Community First Credit Union car loans
Looking to finance a new or used car, van, truck or motorcycle? When comparing Community First Credit Union car loans, there are other key facts to consider and understand, other than just Community First Credit Union’s interest rates.
What car loan options are available?
Community First Credit Union has 2 car loan products:
- Community First Credit Union Car loan – Fixed interest rate
- Community First Credit Union Car loan – Variable interest rate
View the above table for detailed product information and a comparison of the interest rates, fees and features.
Do you have a Community First Credit Union car loans calculator?
Yes. Use the filter to adjust your loan amount and term to calculate your approximate monthly repayments. When you apply the filter, you will see a breakdown of your approximate monthly repayments as well as the total amount of interest and fees paid.
For a more accurate quote, contact Community First Credit Union directly.
How to apply for a Community First Credit Union car loan?
If you’d like to apply online for a Community First Credit Union car loan, just scroll up and click on “Learn more” to be taken to Community First Credit Union’s secure online application form. Before you apply, be sure to learn about Community First Credit Union’s loan products, fees and eligibility criteria. Give yourself around 30 minutes to complete the car loan application.
Community First Credit Union’s car loan eligibility criteria
Before you apply for a car loan, be sure to understand and meet the Community First Credit Union’s lending criteria. Below is high-level overview of Community First Credit Union’s criteria:
Community First Credit Union’s minimum requirements for a car loan
- Minimum age of 18
- Earn a minimum of $15,000 per annum
- You’re buying a car or motorcycle for personal use
- Minimum loan amount of $10,000 or more
- You’re a permanent Australian resident or valid work visa holder (457 or other diplomatic visas)
Information you’ll need to provide
Whether at the Community First Credit Union branch or online, make sure to have the following details and documents nearby:
- A current Australian driver’s license (if you have one)
- Your current employer’s name, contact name and phone number
- Previous employer, if you’ve changed jobs in the last three years
- Income, expenses, assets and liabilities (such as other loans or credit cards)
Are you self-employed?
If you’re self-employed, you will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for the last year (no older than 18 months)
- Your most recent personal/business tax return (no older than 18 months)
Other things to keeping mind when applying
- Approval time takes between 1 to 3 business days
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Credit cards with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your Community First Credit Union car loan
There are many additional factors Community First Credit Union consider when accessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
What can you use a Community First Credit Union car loan for?
Examples of common loan purposes Community First Credit Union will lend for:
Additional Community First Credit Union car loan information
Community First Credit Union’s minimum and maximum car loan amounts and terms
How much can you borrow? Between $10,000 and $60,000, over terms between 1 year and 7 years. Use our filter as a repayment calculator to see your monthly repayments and rates.
Community First Credit Union allow weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment.
Extra repayment or early penalties
Community First Credit Union allows you to make additional or early repayments. There are no fees associated with completely repaying your loan off early. View their terms and conditions to learn more about early termination.
Community First Credit Union’s Car Loans require an asset (typically, the vehicle) as security.
Popular personal loans searches
View all search queries
- Community First Credit Union Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Personal Loans to Borrow $28,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $29,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $29,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $3,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $30,000
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- Peer to Peer Lending & P2P loans
- Personal Loans For Retirees
- Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- WECU Personal Loanswecu Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Teachers Mutual Bank (TMB) Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- The Mac Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- Personal Loans to Borrow $2,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $25,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $25,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $26,000
- Personal Loans to Borrow $26,500
- Personal Loans to Borrow $27,000
- Suncorp Bank Personal Loans Repayment Calculator
- The Mutual Personal Loans
- The Mutual Personal Loans
- The Mutual Personal Loans
- The Mac Personal Loans
Popular car loan searches
View all popular car loans searches