BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Compare 100s of car loans
Did you know you can compare 100s of car loans? Review, calculate interest rate repayments, apply online and save by visiting our main car loans comparison page.
Compare and review Northern Inland CU car loans
Looking to finance a new or used car, van, truck or motorcycle? When comparing Northern Inland CU car loans, there are other key facts to consider and understand, other than just Northern Inland CU’s interest rates.
What car loan options are available?
Northern Inland CU has 2 car loan products:
- Northern Inland CU Smart Personal Loan (0 to 5 Years)
- Northern Inland CU Smart Personal Loan (6 to 10 Years)
View the above table for detailed product information and a comparison of the interest rates, fees and features.
You can also review and compare Northern Inland CU personal loans, Northern Inland CU home loan and Northern Inland CU credit cards.
Do you have a Northern Inland CU car loans calculator?
Yes. Use the filter to adjust your loan amount and term to calculate your approximate monthly repayments. When you apply the filter, you will see a breakdown of your approximate monthly repayments as well as the total amount of interest and fees paid.
For a more accurate quote, contact Northern Inland CU directly.
How to apply for a Northern Inland CU car loan?
If you’d like to apply online for a Northern Inland CU car loan, just scroll up and click on “Learn more” to be taken to Northern Inland CU’s secure online application form. Before you apply, be sure to learn about Northern Inland CU’s loan products, fees and eligibility criteria. Give yourself around 30 minutes to complete the car loan application.
Northern Inland CU’s car loan eligibility criteria
Before you apply for a car loan, be sure to understand and meet the Northern Inland CU’s lending criteria. Below is high-level overview of Northern Inland CU’s criteria:
Northern Inland CU’s minimum requirements for a car loan
- Minimum age of 18
- Earn a minimum of $15,000 per annum
- You’re buying a car or motorcycle for personal use
- Minimum loan amount of $5,000 or more
- You’re a permanent Australian resident or valid work visa holder (457 or other diplomatic visas)
Information you’ll need to provide
Whether at the Northern Inland CU branch or online, make sure to have the following details and documents nearby:
- A current Australian driver’s license (if you have one)
- Your current employer’s name, contact name and phone number
- Previous employer, if you’ve changed jobs in the last three years
- Income, expenses, assets and liabilities (such as other loans or credit cards)
Are you self-employed?
If you’re self-employed, you will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for the last year (no older than 18 months)
- Your most recent personal/business tax return (no older than 18 months)
Other things to keeping mind when applying
- Approval time takes between 1 to 3 business days
- It’s advantageous to have a good credit history. For example, you have no recent defaults and no frequent requests for credit
- Credit cards with large credit limits are seen as liabilities, even if there’s nothing owing. If you have existing liabilities, be certain you can pay them off in addition to your Northern Inland CU car loan
There are many additional factors Northern Inland CU consider when accessing your application, but the above are the most important. If you feel like you may not meet their eligibility criteria, it may be best to save!
What can you use a Northern Inland CU car loan for?
Examples of common loan purposes Northern Inland CU will lend for:
Additional Northern Inland CU car loan information
Northern Inland CU’s minimum and maximum car loan amounts and terms
How much can you borrow? Between $5,000 and $100,000, over terms between 1 year and 5 years. Use our filter as a repayment calculator to see your monthly repayments and rates.
Northern Inland CU allow weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment.
Extra repayment or early penalties
Northern Inland CU allows you to make additional or early repayments. There are no fees associated with completely repaying your loan off early. View their terms and conditions to learn more about early termination.
Northern Inland CU’s Car Loans require an asset (typically, the vehicle) as security.