BestFind.com.au provides factual information in relation to financial products. While
attempts to make a wide range of products and providers available, it may not cover all the
to you. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for changes made to this information by product
inaccurate information obtained from a product provider. All product information comes from the
provider or publicly available information and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time
The information published on BestFind.com.au is general in nature only and does not consider
objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular
product to you. If you
decide to apply for a product you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with
BestFind.com.au recommends that you read the relevant PDS or offer documentation before taking
Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 6 months and 10 years. Comparison
interest rates vary between 6.55% and 19.07% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between
$4,290 and $14,531 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan
of $30,000 for a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the
examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan
amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further
notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View
fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
What type of car loan are you looking for?
Harmoney car loans – Take the wheel with personalised credit
Harmoney can get your car dreams moving through a simple, fair, and friendly online application. The peer to peer lender has been renovating the financial services landscape since 2014. With just a few clicks, you can access their leading personal loan marketplace and match up with an investor willing to fund your wheels.
When you qualify for a Harmoney personal loan or car loan, you also get a personalised rate that matches your credit profile. Keep reading to find out if a Harmoney car loan is the right financial product to get you from point A to B.
Harmoney car loans at a glance
Disclaimer: Harmoney has integrated its car loans into its personal loan products. As such, a Harmoney car loan is simply a personal loan you apply for when you wish to buy a car.
- Loan amounts – $2,000 to $50,000
- Terms – 3 or 5 years
- Interest rates – Range from 6.99%
- Interest rate type – Fixed interest rate
- Security – Unsecured personal loan
- Pros – The product is 100% online, so you can apply for it in the comfort of your own home.
- Cons – You have to pay a somewhat expensive establishment fee, depending on how much you’re borrowing.
- Uses – Suitable for buying a new or used car, motorcycle, truck, as well as other legal purchases.
- Best for – Borrowers with good credit since they’ll likely get a lower rate.
Features of Harmoney car loans
- Customised rates. Once approved, you get a personalised rate that’s based on your individual credit assessment. The more creditworthy you are, the better your terms.
- Pre-approval. Cash is king, and Harmoney gives you the power to negotiate your car deal by approving you ahead of time.
- Fixed repayments. A fixed rate means you stay in control of your budget since there are no fluctuations or surprises.
- Unsecured personal loan. Harmoney won’t ask to use your new car or any vehicle you own as security, so your car won’t be repossessed if you default.
- Repayment frequency. Weekly, fortnightly, and monthly repayments are available.
- Early repayments. You can reduce your loan term by making additional repayments to lower interest charges. What’s more, there are no early repayment penalties.
- 100% online application. Harmoney has its doors open 24/7, and there are no queues to talk about. Simply hop online and apply.
- Other features. You don’t need a deposit, plus you can use the funds to cover related on-road costs and insurance. However, make sure to use our Harmoney car loan calculator to check if you can afford the repayments before borrowing an extra amount. Also note that Harmoney car loans are designed for borrowers who need to, but haven’t yet purchased a car. If you need to refinance your car loan, consider applying for a Harmoney debt consolidation loan.
How much does a car loan from Harmoney cost?
Harmoney’s list of fees and charges includes the following:
- Establishment fee of $275 for loans below $5K
- Establishment fee of $575 for loans of $5K and above
- Dishonour fee – $15
- There are no monthly account or early repayment fees, but legal fees and other charges may apply.
Who can apply?
To apply for a Harmoney car loan in Australia, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or be a permanent Australian resident
- Have full-time or part-time employment
- Supply photo ID documents such as a passport or driver’s licence
- Not have any defaults, bankruptcies, or judgements listed in your credit report
- Apply for at least $2,000
How to apply for a Harmoney car loan
Scroll up and click “Go to Site” for the product you want, then find the application form on Harmoney’s website. Provide details about yourself and your finances before submitting.
Harmoney will respond with an offer, and if you accept, you’ll be asked for the final details needed to process your loan. Harmoney says their customers typically receive the cash within 24 hours.
Popular car loan searches
View all popular car loans searches